January 1, 200422 yr does anyone have the picture of Chris - where he's jumping into the air?? Its either in Politik or ....yellow .. I'm not sure if you'll know what bit im talking about ...but anyway... :/ :) If you do could you post a link here ? Ta :)
January 1, 200422 yr ohhh i though u were talking about one of the pics from the cd when u put it in the pc
January 2, 200422 yr how do u take pics from the dvd? i mean, from any video, an only take pics from wuick time videos... the pics from the CD, when u put them in your pc, just press print screen in your keyboard, and them, open any picture editor and paste it
January 3, 200422 yr yeah useful info. I would love to get pics from the dvd you can see in the thread: "post piccies of the sexy mr. berryman"
January 4, 200422 yr I think mimixx posted the right one....... I love that one. It was used as a cover for a promo release of the "Live 2003" CD.... - Antonio
January 4, 200422 yr yeah useful info. I would love to get pics from the dvd *agrees* :D ;) i love that dvd... :)
January 4, 200422 yr yeah I've done some cutting and pasting myself, should be able to post some really kute/kool dvd pics sometime soon
January 6, 200422 yr Author Thanku! they're all what i mean ... :confused: i'll take them all hey :P i like the one mimixx posted. Thats in the DVD booklet :D But yeah....Fifi ..thats sorta like what i mean :) Wonder if you can get it in any better quality ... You know what i luv? Chris's dancing....
January 6, 200422 yr print screen if you´re watching on your pc :D if you want to take piccies from your tv, grab a digicam :D
Create an account or sign in to comment