✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

do the new thing

Cobalt

It is an informative thread written by an (at the time) intoxicated yet knowledgeable user about how things are done in the new year of 2014. It is a tough transition but with the extra experience of life in this novel era, the original poster can assist you to do so effortlessly, like sliding down a hill of wet mud or the way silk slips off a baby's bottom.

It's physically possible for you to get drunk. just not legally.

Every couple of years some horrendous parents end up on the news for filming their kids drunk or something. I remember about five years ago some parents got jailed because they were filming their toddlers smoking and making them fight, then sticking it on youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VCwBzGdPM]What a wonderful world - LOUIS ARMSTRONG. - YouTube[/ame]

Nar it's legally where I live, drinking age be 18.

I don't know why I laughed at that tidbit as it's morally terrible, but I did anyway.

Yeah another thing here is there's a park in the inner city where it's apparently legal to drink in public in (for whatever reason, local council laws I guess, elsewhere it's illegal but they generally don't give a shit on NYE because everyone does it and there are bigger fish to fry) and then they are somehow surprised that shitloads of people show up, have a huge party and get smashed, while leaving huge amounts of mess. Every year it happens.