✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

best and worst things to happen to you in 2003

Sally_

Overall 2003 was a bad year for me... but not horrible (as it was for other people I know).

Worst: my depression came back, a so called "friend" emotionally manipulated and lied to me, I graduated from school and couldn't find a good job for half a year...

and the guy I like did something not so great to me (but wasn't as bad as I believed) and didn't apologize or explain for several months.

Best: I finally got a job. It isn't related to my field, but the work is good and the people there are great. I graduated (for all that it matters). The guy I like apologised to me and we talked it through.

So things are going great now. Hehe, I'm a n00b and I'm writing so much more than the elite. :lol:

Best: CHRISTMAS!! I got the best presents ever!!! Father got me a house in Mexico and........ a car!!!!!!

Worse: finding this forum and joining it, haha,

My birthday- It was on this island in Malaysia and they don't allow people under 20 to drink!!! :o but what especially sucked about my birthday was that police or 2 adults (I really don't know what they do other than follow me around) made sure that everyone was well behaved and quite. I hate my parents. I'm so glad I got this house.