✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello

Ghoststories

First of all hello, hope you're having a nice day !

My name is Siham (pronounced Siam), 171/2 years old from France. I am a student in 1st year of Medecine (which have a contest 300/3000 get to pass the year and you only have two tries , so it's a really tough year ).

I have a really eclectic music taste , i like to appreciate every kind of music i can . My favorites artists are Coldplay, of course and because i don't have anything else in mind to say about me here is how i became part of the coldplay fandom:

The first song i ever heard of Coldplay was Clocks, I was 7 years old and I remember I was watching a music video channel and it came up and I already thought it was amazing . And then 5 years later , I was watching a music video channel, again, and it was Violet Hill and I fell in love with the sound , then I got really in listening Viva la vida album and all the others , that's when I became coldplayer .

I know this forum for like 2 years but haven't signed up because i'm not really skilled in interacting with people in forums and social media in general . But yeah, lets give it a try ! :)