✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Berryism Religion!

Marie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhh... okay, i just noticed that almost all the coldplaying members are members of a religion... like the buckland religion and the champion religion. Soo... erm... i wanna be a member of this berryism religion. haha Cos guy is the coolest coldplay member, and well, every single girl here wants to bang him, so he's my hero, my role model. lol

Ps - no, i'm not attracted to guy. lol

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! dude, definitely!!!!! guy is the man!!!!! he's my bass hero!!!! in fact im gonna give up my guitar coz i want to be like him!!!! nah.. i can be a guitar and bass player at the same time hehe.. so.. can i be a member too? plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

P.s - -insert thom's ps here-

omg *can't stop laughing* that's hilarious. :lol: :lol:

"every single girl here wants to bang him" :lol: Is it true though...? :rolleyes: Thom you should see the other topics on Guy. We're soo perverted. :wink3:

And I know you only want to join because you lurrv him and you waaant him and you want to kiiiss him and hold him and....

Admit it- You both want Guy's body! :sneaky:

Guest LiquidSky
hahah naah' date=' i was checking the other guy threads, but i stopped when i saw that pic of guy's wanker that eric posted some time ago! whoa, that kinda traumatized me. Wow, you girls really have BIG reasons to luv him! lol[/quote']

but of course we do! :D :wink3: :P

omg *can't stop laughing* that's hilarious. :lol: :lol:

"every single girl here wants to bang him" :lol: Is it true though...? :rolleyes: Thom you should see the other topics on Guy. We're soo perverted. :wink3:

And I know you only want to join because you lurrv him and you waaant him and you want to kiiiss him and hold him and....

Admit it- You both want Guy's body! :sneaky:

I agree with Julia... We're pervy :wink3:

During the concert here in Sao Paulo, I kept hearing my fiance saying that Guy's the coolest bass player... blah blah blah... My fiance is still taking bass classes...