✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The apocalypse game.

Telepian

ou post a normal everyday activity and the second person posts how it could cause the end of the world.

I ate a bowl of cereal this morning

You spill on electrical wires. It messes up the wires and it sets your house on fire. You call the fire department and they put out the fire. Because they were busy with that, they couldn't put out the fire at the nuclear power plant. That explodes and makes the air radioactive. That makes mutant radioactive mosquitoes that suck everyone's blood dry.

First scenario: I got a new pet dog.

Mario magically comes to life and exits your television screen, takes a golden hammer, kills you and then begins a cross-continental rampage, murdering everyone on the face of the planet while in search of mushrooms.

I'm watching Everybody Loves Raymond on Netflix.

You were the tipping point. Netflix's servers explode, leaving millions entertainmentless. The angry mob roams the streets, destroying everything in its wake, trying to find some form of tv show/movie to watch. The sunlight begins to blind their unaccustomed eyes, and the blind zombie-like beings seek revenge throughout the world.

I dropped my lucky penny and neglected to pick it up.

You sneeze uncontrolably and violently, shaking your house to its foundations. The momentum builds and the shaking spreads outward, causing a massive globel earthquake.

Not to mention a snot tsunami!!!

Jonny sings verse two of Don't Panic. (Ironic, huh?)

Chris leans a little bit too much onto Jonny while holding the mic into his face, then stumbles, Jonny stumbles as well, they both trip over the stage into a mass of fangirls, the fangirls panic and want to grab both men. The security people freak out, the whole place is going nuts, Will is jumping to save his friends, Guy is picking his nails, and then suddenly he turns into the terminator because he IS, after all, a robot. He shoots everyone because he's from the future and a wormhole opens and a fuckload of Guy-minators come through and invade the earth.

I'm sitting on a toilet.

lol read this on the toilet..

Chris suddenly is the single warrior terminator and see's his lady surrounded by zombie girl fans and he terminates them all and rescues his lady and is single nomore, Gwyneth and Chris happilly ever after..

Ooh, my specialty.

You were so absorbed in your book that your in attentiveness causes you to ignore the job you were supposed to do. You work at the local nuclear power plant and don't notice that the coolant pipes had a leak, leading the reactor to overheat and explode, turning the entire area around [wherever you live] into a radioactive wasteland. The radiation is spread through the air through wind currents and such, causing mass death due to radiation exposure.

I leave my gum on the underside of a seat at a theater.