✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

STOPS THE HATEs

Edit: Seriously, if I had a dollar for every complaint I hear in all my fandoms, I'll probably buy all of CP's albums and merchs. :(

I believe you could actually buy COLDPLAY.

Seriously. There are so much complaints everywhere sometimes I'm wondering how the internet isn't on fire yet :|

People are hating on the Album? I thought the reception was a lot better then when MX was been revealed by this community and in general.

The worst thing about that is that MX is in fact a really good album and some people just change their mind because some shitty opinions they read here (it affect me with Paradise a little bit, and now I regret of it). But well, luckily a lot of people enjoy the album and some like me enjoy it even more when they read the comics, which to me raise the level of the album superbly (it's my second favorite after X&Y).

Happily I learned the lesson and it will not happening to me again with GS.

The worst thing about that is that MX is in fact a really good album and some people just change their mind because some shitty opinions they read here (it affect me with Paradise a little bit, and now I regret of it).

out

You wrote:

"in fact"

but your personal opinion isn't a fact, so that's why Cobalt's reaction was funny.

I wrote in fact because it was not my opinion, but a fact if you analyze how much impact the album had. Also, the concept of MX and the comics is awesome, so as you can imagine a movie when you listen to the album.

I wrote in fact because it was not my opinion, but a fact if you analyze how much impact the album had. Also, the concept of MX and the comics is awesome, so as you can imagine a movie when you listen to the album.

It is as much your opinion as it is of someone else who thinks the album is the worst thing that Coldplay have ever done, or is weak artistically, or a sellout. Music is subjective - there are no universal facts or truths as to what is good or bad.

It is as much your opinion as it is of someone else who thinks the album is the worst thing that Coldplay have ever done, or is weak artistically, or a sellout. Music is subjective - there are no universal facts or truths as to what is good or bad.

Again, Im not talking about if people like it or not. The fact that its pretty hard to make a concept album raise the level of MX. Starting there, everything else is a win to MX. But if you still wanna despise my comment then go ahead.