✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

STOPS THE HATEs

So many people hating on A sky full of stars.

Goodness, you parachute loving scrubs i mean their whole album is slow and nice. so what, this song is "pop" thats what a lot of ppl like. you parachutes lovers, you have yur songs, and ppl who like some good pop now and then have this.. respect that... and this song is perfectly good, its not like stupid "SO WAKE ME UP CUZ IM DUMB" and that crap it still has the coldplay feel to it yet its their only upbeat song.

geez relax its a perfectly good song listen to it and appreciate the melody. if you hate it then go listen to their other songs in the album... jeez at least me and a lot of other ppl like this.

Coldplaying is a forum. Forum where everybody discusses and says their opinions. If someone really hates this song, why he should say "Oh, that's so cool, I love it blah blah"? If you don't like others' opinions, then just don't read them.

I personally don't hate the song, but I can understand why it disappoints.

Coldplaying is a forum. Forum where everybody discusses and says their opinions. If someone really hates this song, why he should say "Oh, that's so cool, I love it blah blah"? If you don't like others' opinions, then just don't read them.

I personally don't hate the song, but I can understand why it disappoints.

Im fine with everyones discussions and opinions but theres no need to keep creating thread after thread about the same subject.

AFSOS is still a good song, it sounds a bit more EDM though considering we are currently in a modern era... I mean Coldplay always change their styles in every album. If you really a fan of them, you just gotta accept the fact that they are always unique! #justsayin

^ Why do you think I'm still here? :P

But yes, the current state of the fandom's ability to accept criticism and differing opinions generally seems to be better to me than it was before. Like there's still a few defensive people sure but it's like everyone mellowed out a little.

That or the MX arguments just destroyed everyone.