✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moving to Mars on Ghost Stories

Guest kmm1482

Guest kmm1482

Is it just me, or could Moving to Mars fit really well on Ghost Stories??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhhhhhhhh.. Moving to mars.. The best song of Coldplay from 2010 til now..

To be honest i don't see it could fit well on Ghost Stories, but it's also different from MX songs.. However i see it more similar to MX songs than GS ones.. And i'm glad it's not in MX cause it's a pearl that need to be alone from all the others songs.. I love it!

It's the Coldplay song that reminds me a lot of Pink Floyd productions.. Damn what good shivers listening to it!

A song could fit very well on Ghost Stories is Up In Flames. I see it more a GS song than a MX song..

Its only been since Ghost Stories era started which I've been more accepting of Up in Flames.

In my opinion none of the songs you named fit on GS!

Why? Mhm, it's just my opinion so don't start flaming again, but the quality of songs like MTM or TKC is A LOT better than every track we've heared on GS so far! I think that because if the way the songs are made, for example mtm, the intro with the piano, Johnny's amazing guitar appearance and Chris voice are incredible... Moreover it's just simple rock music, piano, bass, electric guitar and drums ( imo the way how cp should make every of their songs because they are just perfect and don't need much synths or electronic devices in it) so may be you could be right with uif, the song on mx I found worst after poc, but I think it only sounds a bit if GS cause of the electric drums!

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk