✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello everyone!

Shaun VN

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, I'm 19 years old and I live in Belgium. I saw Coldplay 5 years ago (09/09/09 in Nijmegen) and I've been addicted to them ever since that day. Wish I was a bit older so I could have known them much earlier... :)

Hope to see them again soon! And it's great to see such a magnificent forum! Thanks a lot for that. I'll try to be active and post a lot! Cheers! :lol:

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. Word of advice, if you want to live, don't mention the name...

Car Kids

Thanks! & haha I was very curious so I searched this name on the forums.... There were hundreds of threads with people posting this name :P Would you be so kind to explain me what it stands for because I'm absolutely clueless. :laugh3:

Thanks! & haha I was very curious so I searched this name on the forums.... There were hundreds of threads with people posting this name :P Would you be so kind to explain me what it stands for because I'm absolutely clueless. :laugh3:

Well, it was a planned B-side for MX by the band that has never been played. Now, isn't unusual as they used to do it quite a lot. Thing is they hyped the hell out of it! If you watch the Live 2012 DVD, you can see the initials CK on Will's and Chris' t-shirts, 10 Coldplay points if you can guess what it stands for ;) So yeah, no one has ever heard it before and it's now pretty much the "Voldemort" of this forum. Don't say the name!

Thanks for the heads up! :)

car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids

car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids car kids

Haha just kidding :D now time for bed, good night! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am new here and I want to join this community. People join any community for fun and joy, but I want to get some knowledge from moderator and other members of this site about ghosts. I did not saw any ghost ever, so I hope you all tell me the reality of it. My stay will be peaceful for all members.