✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories - Special HMV with 4 Postcards

zzapq

Hi Guys,

There is a special edition edition at HMV, in the UK with 4 beautiful postcards housed in an envelop.

Would someone would be able to get it and ship abroad? I do not need the CD, but would love to get those cards.

I can send to whoever would send those to me a free copy of LRLRLRL to trade.

Cheers

Have a look here:$_57.JPG

Urrghh! It sucks they don't sell physical cd through their website anymore.

It sucks even more that for almost every country they have a different version/gimmicks of/for the album :bomb:

Some get postcards, buttons, extra songs, like WTF :sad:

Ohhh I went into HMV yesterday, I didn't look for this wasn't aware it was a thing. If there are multiple/any copies in my store when I go later/tomorrow ill pick a few up. Didn't see any when I saw ghost stories but as I said I wasn't particularly looking for it.

Ohhh I went into HMV yesterday, I didn't look for this wasn't aware it was a thing. If there are multiple/any copies in my store when I go later/tomorrow ill pick a few up. Didn't see any when I saw ghost stories but as I said I wasn't particularly looking for it.

So cool. Could you possibly save a copy if you can for me please?

Would be just awsome!!

Can anyone who ordered in the UK the GS hooded zip sweatshirt if you have received it yet, if you can also tell me was it shipped from in the UK or USA (the site says somewhere that they ship stuff from the uk or USA) and if you paid import taxes if it was posted from the USA . The cost of shipping would be good to know too.Thanks. :)

A heads up if someone is thinking of buy the HMV exclusive, it looks like perhaps not all HMV stores got this edition.Went into my local HMV today & there were not any copies at all on the shelves with the cards, just the normal cd.The large poster in the window didn't advertise free art cards on it either. So, not a happy bunny here. :(