✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why Cant I RIP?

I cant seem to Rip Ghost Stories :(

I know they are keen about piracy but comeon! do I have to buy a cd player which is so obsolete nowadays just to listen to ghost stories? or maybe i made the wrong decision buying legally and shouldve just downloaded an illegal copy and can just copy to my cellphone

so frustrating!

error: windows cannot rip one or more tracks on the cd!

:rolleyes:

Rip it with iTunes... Put your CD on, than iTunes will ask you if you want to add songs to your libary. Say Yes (or something) than wait for about 5 minutes. iTunes saved all the songs on you computer (on mine computer: local disc (D:)/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music/Ghost Stories)

That's that... you have all the songs on your PC :)

Or you can use Windows Media Player instead: put your CD on (WMP will show you all the songs from CD), check songs one by one, and press RIP

I used iTunes to import the music from Ghost stories CD into my computer. That was no problem. (you can download iTunes for free, also on a windows pc)

Just select the CD in iTunes and use the option imort CD. Than you can choose what kind of files you want (ACC, MP3 or WAV)

iTunes puts all the ripped music into a file on your computer, so if you don't use iTunes on your phone, you can just copy the audio from that file into your phone or mp3 player.

Succes