✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories comparison to "The 2nd Law".

Bazza101

I guess you can say they both tried to be more electronic and took some risks with their styles because of that. But, I honestly think 2nd Law does a better job than Ghost Stories. Then again, it's hard to compare such a mellow album with the ferocity Muse always brings in their music.

Ghost Stories and The 2nd Law are on other ends of the musical spectrum, really. Both are experimental albums, but Ghost Stories is more ambient, calm and passive album with a message of never letting go of love. The 2nd Law, however, is a fluctuating, explosive and unrestful album with an anti-capitalist message. Very different indeed.

You can't compared these two album.

The 2nd Law is crap, GS isn't.

Hang on mate, The 2nd Law was a decent album, the way muse mixed electronic music into the album was amazing, just listen to follow me or UNSUSTAINABLE

To me, The 2nd Law wasn't as adventurous as GS. The 2nd Law took risks, but Muse's signature, epic style was still there, even on experimental tracks like Unsustainable. On GS, Coldplay's signature style has been ditched for the most part, except on tracks like Oceans and O. Other tracks, like Midnight and Another's Arms, are quite drastic shifts from Coldplay's usual style.

Guest kmm1482

I think Ghost Stories bares more of a comparison to Weezer's 'The blue album' in that they both have music on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...