✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Coldplaying Superhero thread - Marvel/DC

atlas2000

The discussion over at the how to remove spam immediately has drifted from spam to superheroes...

So I thought I should create this... This thread can be used to discuss all things DC/Marvel related including comics, TV shows, Movies and News....

You're welcome [emoji57]4e7egutu.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
The soundtrack is awesome lots of 70s and 80s stuff....

Rocket oh mah god will be one of the best things about the movie... From the trailers Groot seems to be the heart of the movie [emoji7]

I haven't really heard the soundtrack yet but the trailer looked awesome!

Guest LiquidSky
That and dawn of the planet of the apes are my summer must sees days of future past was good too

I don't really care for the planet of the apes movies. I'm gonna wait for whenever it comes out in dvd :wink:

I went to see Transformers the other day and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! If none of you have seen it yet, you should. It is long though :thumbsup:

I don't really care for the planet of the apes movies. I'm gonna wait for whenever it comes out in dvd :wink:

I went to see Transformers the other day and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! If none of you have seen it yet, you should. It is long though :thumbsup:

Transformers?? Not too sure heard its meant to be better than the other 3 but still the same Michael Bay explosion movie