✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to perform at iHeartRadio festival 19-09-2014

It's so frustrating that time slots are not put up for the performers. By now, the day of the festival, they've surely sorted out the lineup, but I can't find info anywhere. Whenever I see it the lineup posted on any site, it's always the same...Taylor Swift is always first, then Coldplay, Usher, etc. I wonder if that's actually the order and Coldplay is going second on Friday, after Taylor Swift. That seems kind of early for them to be playing if they're being touted "headliners".

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there at the MGM arena at the moment. I was just told that each performer may play about 2-3 songs only, which made mad as hell as I'd paid 300$ just to see coldplay (obviously I'm not interested in nikki Minaj or Usher). If this is the case, then I'm guessing it's most likely SFOS, Charlie Brown, and another third jump song. Everyone here seems to be into Taylor and Usher, so, for that reason I don't think Coldplay will play any of their "real hits" (e.i., yellow and the scientist). I'll keep you up with how everything goes as the whole thing starts. I really don't know how I'm gonna be able to swallow Taylor swift anyway. But I'll take it as a dancing practice before coldplay shows up

I'm there at the MGM arena at the moment. I was just told that each performer may play about 2-3 songs only, which made mad as hell as I'd paid 300$ just to see coldplay (obviously I'm not interested in nikki Minaj or Usher). If this is the case, then I'm guessing it's most likely SFOS, Charlie Brown, and another third jump song. Everyone here seems to be into Taylor and Usher, so, for that reason I don't think Coldplay will play any of their "real hits" (e.i., yellow and the scientist). I'll keep you up with how everything goes as the whole thing starts. I really don't know how I'm gonna be able to swall Taylor swift anyway. But I'll take it as a dancing practice before coldplay shows up

Nice one mate......lets remember HD1080 full song videos to upload onto youtube when you get home and no shaking and screaming lolol Have a great time!