✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to play Lollapalooza 2015?

gai

according to indscene (which seems down right now), lollapalooza 2015 line up was leaked and coldplay are included in it:

IndScene

‏@IndScene

Lollapalooza Argentina lineup has leaked. Coldplay, Jack White, Pharrell Williams, Robert Plant to headline.

http://indscene.net/2014/09/26/breaking-lollapalooza-argentina-lineup-leaked/

here is an image of the supposed lineup from atlas project. the official announcement is on november

ByeiSHFCYAAWX11.jpg:large

It's been revealed the leaked Line-up is apparently fake.

https://twitter.com/RecitArg/status/515984006022979584/photo/1

There have been rumours of a possible Coldplay tour in South America for early 2015 for quite some time now, though. However, that's all they really are: rumours. Nothing concrete. Some people claiming to have a "source" have said they would play in December in Brazil, remember? Then it's been said January, February, March -a show on their own, March at Lolla, May, in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, but nothing has ever been confirmed or hinted at by any of the people who usually give fans some reliable info about how the negotiations are going. So as you can see it's all a huge mess of misinformation at the moment.

If they are negotiating for real, it has not been reported yet. ( As it's happened last time or with other artists like Foo Fighters who have already confirmed)

In the meantime, we just keep waiting and waiting.

It's been revealed the leaked Line-up is apparently fake.

https://twitter.com/RecitArg/status/515984006022979584/photo/1

some of these artists have been strongly rumored to play Lolla BR before Indscene "leaked" it: Jack White, Robert Plant, Bastille, Foster The People.... link

so this list may not be completely unfounded

what we know for sure is that the official announcements will begin somewhere mid-October/early-November

font

link [/url]

so this list may not be completely unfounded

what we know for sure is that the official announcements will begin somewhere mid-October/early-November

font

I know, same for Argentina, the ones you have mentioned are virtually confirmed. But I'm mostly talking about Coldplay. With the other bands there have been rumours and reports from the negociations by journalist like Jose Norberto flesch and Recitales en Argentina and now we're only waiting for the official announcement, but with Coldplay...things are different. I really hope they do play, I hope there's some truth in the leaked image and that they come to South America, I just don't want to get my hopes too high just yet.

I'm so desperate to see them live that I'd jump with joy if they are confirmed at Lolla, but I'd also like to see them live on their own. The important thing is that they do tour South America next year.

I'm so desperate to see them live that I'd jump with joy if they are confirmed at Lolla, but I'd also like to see them live on their own. The important thing is that they do tour South America next year.

I totally agree but I don't see a VLV tour feel to GS era, maybe when LP7 is released.

And, as rough as economy goes in SA, festivals became the safest choice to get their concerts here :confused:

I totally agree but I don't see a VLV tour feel to GS era, maybe when LP7 is released.

And, as rough as economy goes in SA, festivals became the safest choice to get their concerts here :confused:

I think the tour that they will supposedly do next year around the world will have nothing to do with GS. Still I don't expect them to play solo around here.

It's true, festivals seem to be our only chance to see some great bands at the moment :\

• 1 month later...

So a supposedly Lollapalooza Chile line-up (another) leaked on Twitter yesterday and it features Coldplay. (can't post it because I'm on an uni's computer and access to Twitter is blocked).

Official announcement for the Chile, Argentina and Brazil festivals lineup is due to November 16.

• 2 weeks later...

I did not think they would actually come, but recently they had been included on every fake lineup. Journalists who would confirm other artists such as Pharrell or Jack White would not comment on them, they would not deny it and so expectation grew. Now I think it might have been a move to sell tickets.

I know everybody wants to see them on their own show, myself included, but if I have to chose between not seeing them at all or seeing them at a festival, of course I'd choose the festival and if they had to come for a festival this was it but well...

Let's keep waiting...