✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean when he threw it during the concert? Euh he threw it on the stage and not to the fans

yeah yeah i know it wasn't to the fans, but there's some technician waiting there to catch it? or did he catch it himself? xD I know its the most random q but :D I remember he isn't use to actually throw it in MX tour and they had a video of breaking guitar, but in this one I remember him actually throwing it?

yeah yeah i know it wasn't to the fans, but there's some technician waiting there to catch it? or did he catch it himself? xD I know its the most random q but :D I remember he isn't use to actually throw it in MX tour and they had a video of breaking guitar, but in this one I remember him actually throwing it?

No one's actually catching it :D

It just falls down and hits the stage...I wonder how these guitars don't break apart :D

No one's actually catching it :D

It just falls down and hits the stage...I wonder how these guitars don't break apart :D

They do hit the stage and actually don't break/still work?! Wow. Maybe that's why they didn't tour it in big numbers hahah. Thanks a lot for answering!

They do hit the stage and actually don't break/still work?! Wow. Maybe that's why they didn't tour it in big numbers hahah. Thanks a lot for answering!

They did tour in big numbers with MX where he used to throw the guitar every time at the end of GPASUYF. I remember that someone mentioned that these guitars hardly ever break. Sometimes some little repairs were necessairy and just once or twice something got broken that couldn't be fixed. It's not a guitar that Chris uses on more than one song per concert, so there's usually no hurry fixing whatever gets broken.

They did tour in big numbers with MX where he used to throw the guitar every time at the end of GPASUYF. I remember that someone mentioned that these guitars hardly ever break. Sometimes some little repairs were necessairy and just once or twice something got broken that couldn't be fixed. It's not a guitar that Chris uses on more than one song per concert, so there's usually no hurry fixing whatever gets broken.

Did they allow those to hit the ground?(or did he actually throw them?) I always thought/remembered like he was throwing it but we were seeing a pre-recorded video of the guitar breaking. Hahah thats nice info, i always thought they'd be broken for good afterwards :D

Did they allow those to hit the ground?(or did he actually throw them?) I always thought/remembered like he was throwing it but we were seeing a pre-recorded video of the guitar breaking. Hahah thats nice info, i always thought they'd be broken for good afterwards :D

[video=youtube;nHAdbn2e_QQ]

At 4.15 you can see just one of many examples of him throwing the guitar and the guitar hitting the floor, but not breaking. I don't remember in which interview they mentioned that the guitars were hardly ever seriously broken, I watched too many of them ;)

Another example here from 4.21:

At 4.15 you can see just one of many examples of him throwing the guitar and the guitar hitting the floor, but not breaking. I don't remember in which interview they mentioned that the guitars were hardly ever seriously broken, I watched too many of them ;)

Another example here from 4.21:

I just discovered my life was a lie, I rewatched my own concert too and it DID hit to the ground there too XD I blame my far-place tickets and my short memory haha :D Thanks for the infos ^^ Those are some hardass guitars it seems :D :D