✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I dreaming? 100€ for 16 songs? Dont really know who i must complain the most.

Coldplay fans, who have spent 100€, travelled all over the world, were expecting surprises and had NOTHING (GS? AYF? Some classics?), except for Christmas Lights that they play every year (and they had to skip Paradise, ENL and Dont Panic, can't they just play a 90-min gig?) or Coldplay, which become over the years disrespectful to the fans that they call the best in the world?

There's things I dont understand.

100% agree. I really don't get it anymore. Other bands aren't like this.

Am I dreaming? 100€ for 16 songs? Dont really know who i must complain the most.

Coldplay fans, who have spent 100€, travelled all over the world, were expecting surprises and had NOTHING (GS? AYF? Some classics?), except for Christmas Lights that they play every year (and they had to skip Paradise, ENL and Dont Panic, can't they just play a 90-min gig?) or Coldplay, which become over the years disrespectful to the fans that they call the best in the world?

Well, they played an 80-min-gig, so you're basically complaining about 10 missing minutes.

And they put a lot of power in these 80 minutes AND they did play a lot of classics (at least I didn't expect The Scientist and Fix You and GPASUYF). I also wish they had played Oceans and O (Fly on), but they can't please everyone and I'm certainly not going to complain about this really great performance which to me was worth all the money I payed for it (and I couldn't even see the stage nor the screen because I'm small and everone was filming in front of me ALL THE TIME. But you won't hear me complain about that disrespectful behaviour of the FANS).

I recorded the whole concert on my dictaphone (in my handbag where it didn't bother anyone during the concert) and as far as I could hear it doesn't sound too bad. I'm going to upload it in few days, but at the moment I'm still in Munich and won't have time to do so.

Just remember guys, the RAH shows were £95 (around €120) and they only played 2 songs more. I know it's expensive, but this is Coldplay, one of the biggest bands in the world in an insanely intimate setting (by their standards anyway).

100% agree but:

We complain after every show about this, we are asking every time why are they playing that short... but we still try to buy tickets for every concerts even if they are 15-20 minutes long, maybe it is better for Chris to call us the craziest fans in the world.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>More pictures of Chris with fans at the after-party! <a href="http://t.co/k2z0vr76hE">pic.twitter.com/k2z0vr76hE</a></p>— Chris Martin (@ohchrismartin) <a href="https://twitter.com/ohchrismartin/status/541339748078747650">December 6, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thats to Bad for me. :/

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Chris tried to make a selfie

He failed <a href="http://t.co/CXjhYS6uG9">pic.twitter.com/CXjhYS6uG9</a></p>— Veronika (@verocoldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/verocoldplay/status/541341319734755329">December 6, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just remember guys, the RAH shows were £95 (around €120) and they only played 2 songs more. I know it's expensive, but this is Coldplay, one of the biggest bands in the world in an insanely intimate setting (by their standards anyway).

You're right, it's also expensive for them to move all their gear to Germany for just 1 intimate gig but the least they could do is play a few more songs. They've made 6 albums, how hard can it be to play a 100 minute gig? €100, or even €120 for a concert is just crazy. And I'm one of those crazy fans who paid those €120 and I had the time of my life but I still don't agree with it... it just makes me go :\ I don't know.

Is it a question of quantity?

I got out my setlists...They played 21 songs for Mylo Xyloto tour. They played 24 songs during Viva tour. I don't understand whey they're paying 5-8 songs fewer these days.