✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Design Your Own Coldplay Merchandise

Linus

Designing a shirt is more difficult than I originally thought :blank: specially for someone who has zero artistic talent :lol:

I wonder who designed the 1st items on there, before they announced the site..the designs look so random

Did anybody else look through these shirts and designs and just be all like "ummmm noooo... That a really bad edit... Too much on there..." Or it'll have like MX on it and have "ghost stories" written and your all like whaaaaaat??

Because I got this a lot of the time, but with saying that some of the stuff looks really cool though

Did anybody else look through these shirts and designs and just be all like "ummmm noooo... That a really bad edit... Too much on there..." Or it'll have like MX on it and have "ghost stories" written and your all like whaaaaaat??

yes

These here are the only designs I like so far:

gwDi1mRKkh8PNnQF.pngQ3gqvshDg7lGRMx2.png

kx3ecAlybY5N8SiW.pngxB3EzhkE6i3QyOB1.png < reminds me of a smoker's lung lol

ad2f5a43PSRG1rYT.pngSCLaWS2y0tPurcWM.png

hmm I'm a tad confused - I've designed an all-over tee but it says 'Your design will be printed on the front.' Makes sense but what does mean for the back of the shirt?!

it means that the backside of your shirt (you know that shirts usually are sewn at the sites and are made out of two sheets of fabric) will not be printed at all, thus looking like this:

aztec-t-shirt-side.jpg

lip balm ARE YOU FOR REAL AHAHAHAHA

some of them are nice though, try adding the concrete wall effect on a white tshirt and put the AROBTTH artwork on it!

why are you typing the exact same thing I did?

ARE YOU A SPAMBOT O____O