✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amazing concert last night

Ishmael

AHHH, last night I was supposed to be sitting in VV seats and I ended up sitting in front row! I got all these pictures of them up close and Chris jumped on my friend's pinky and messed it up.. haha it was great.. ahh it was sooo awesome!!!! We just walked up to the front row and stood there and no one cared.. I'm so happy.. it was awesome and I definitely sound like an insane teeny bopper right now.. but I mean it's Coldplay.. and they are AMAZING!

i'm glad you had such a good time :lol: and i hope sweet one and anyone else who's going to see them soon enjoys it too. just a few questions, cos i'm having a nosey night tonight - how big was the venue? oh, and what were ash like? did chris' voice sound ok (not too worn out)? and you're right - they are amazing :lol:

• 1 year later...
Guest LiquidSky
AHHH' date=' last night I was supposed to be sitting in VV seats and I ended up sitting in front row! I got all these pictures of them up close and Chris jumped on my friend's pinky and messed it up.. haha it was great.. ahh it was sooo awesome!!!! We just walked up to the front row and stood there and no one cared.. I'm so happy.. it was awesome and I definitely sound like an insane teeny bopper right now.. but I mean it's Coldplay.. and they are AMAZING![/quote']

Great! So where are the pictures? :)