✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay features in other media!

musiclover

I'll give it a start :smug:

over the weekend, I was watching NFL (American football), and as they were previewing one of the games, they had one of the Coldplay songs in the background; I can't remember which one now, but I think it was "In My Place," just the starting of it, though.

Our local Public TV channel has been using "Clocks" piano theme in some of its ads. :cool:

Of course, the new movie (it went flop?) "Peter Pan" features some Coldplay music, it's even in the movie trailer.

:cool:

Shows that have featured Coldplay:

- Six Feet Under

- Boston Public

- Smallville

- The O.C.

- Without a Trace

- Alias

- E.R.

- John Doe

- The Sopranos

- The Shield

- Daria

- Antonio :dozey:

I'll give it a start :smug:

Of course, the new movie (it went flop?) "Peter Pan" features some Coldplay music, it's even in the movie trailer.

:cool:

I read some time ago that Coldplay don't want that their songs to be used as movie soundtracks...they must have changed their minds.

Anyway, if the movie is a flop, it can't be because of the soundtrack :smug:

They play "Clocks" very often at "Dismissed" and "In my place" was played on "Ich bin ein Star - Holt mich hier raus!"

But except the music, this shows are very stupid, I think! :P

Chris Martin nets a solo for 2004 film - Posted by Ian (Webmaster)

A solo version of 'Yellow' recorded by Chris Martin just on the piano is to be included on the soundtrack for the documentary film 'Mayor of the Sunset Strip'.

The film is about LA DJ Rodney 'On the Roq' Bingenheimer. Rodney has helped break loads of bands over the years and hosts a show on the American radio station KCRW which is where Chris recorded the track.

The track has only been performed twice, once for Mark and Lard.

The movie contains footage of Chris, Liam Gallagher, Courtney Love, Keanu Reeves, Mick Jagger and Alice Cooper amongst others.

The album is released in the US on 18th March and the film on 26th March.

Coo!!! :cool:

Guest LiquidSky
:o :o

wow. i didn't know or hear of them in any of those shows! But then, I don't watch any of those shows....though, heard good things about O.C. (the other Fox and WB shows are just so totally teen oriented! :D :P )

You don't watch any of those shows????

wow! I do watch lots of tv then........ :o :lol: (I watch most of the ones he listed.....)

n-ways when the marlins won last year (2003) they played "The Scientist" nobody said it was easy[/i]

:o :o

wow. i didn't know or hear of them in any of those shows! But then, I don't watch any of those shows....though, heard good things about O.C. (the other Fox and WB shows are just so totally teen oriented! :D :P )

you know, come to think of it, the only show i watch from that list is e.r. :/