✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Autonomous sensory meridian response

Prince Myshkin

LOL. I didn't know there a definition for that kind of feeling. I almost always get this feeling when I'm watching someone write. Or when I'm listening to some type of music. It's sort of like being aroused but not sexually. I feel like there's this pull. I feel like I'm drawn to it. Mesmerized by it. It's really hard to explain LOL. I tried explaining this to my friend once and he asked me if I'm drunk.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. I didn't know there a definition for that kind of feeling. I almost always get this feeling when I'm watching someone write. Or when I'm listening to some type of music. It's sort of like being aroused but not sexually. I feel like there's this pull. I feel like I'm drawn to it. Mesmerized by it. It's really hard to explain LOL. I tried explaining this to my friend once and he asked me if I'm drunk.

Lucky you. I do get some feeling from listening to music, but I don't think it's an asmr response. I remember playing a U2 song over and over and over again every single day until I got tired of it. I realized that I'm a heavy music listener. I can't seem to go a day without it.

I just had a realisation about this topic that goes back all the way to my childhood holy cRAP:

I used to watch a crappy animated movie recorded on a videotape over and over again, but I didn't really like the movie at all. Now I'm grown up I still couldn't remember why I watched that shitty movie so many times lol. UNTIL RECENTLY, when my mom found said tape and gave it to me. I put it in and watched the movie, curious to why the frick I wasted so much time watching it basically my entire childhood.

One third into the movie, there was one single moment where one of the characters walked over a patch of gravel on the ground and it made that sound. Tingleworthy sound was tingleworthy.

Then I realised, I only watched this movie for that one 3 second moment where this sound was playing. ONLY BECAUSE OF THAT :blank:

I do think I have the Autonomous sensory meridian since I was basically a baby holy shit °__°

I didn't have the time to read this thread when it was started, so now I just read it and it's so interesting :surprised: I had no idea this was a thing it's so cool! I don't think anything gives me head tingles (but maybe I just didn't pay attention because I didn't know this existed) but:

[video=youtube;LxdRdBhWAjM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxdRdBhWAjM

Holy shit man, tHE BEANS

heeplz.png?1

that smiley is a quite accurate image of my face when I listen to that, it's so relaxing! and I don't drink coffee and can't stand the smell

Btw that beans video, Batman SDFKADJFLKASDFASDLKJFAS :wacky:

Beans :awesome:

Just listen to this omg:

[video=youtube;2J3UkEV35t8]

omg :drunk: this makes me smile, it's like 'ahhhhhhh' :wacky:

wow damn I just remembered my grandparents have this gravel patch thing in their garden and I loved playing with the gravels, doing what the person in the bean video does :surprised:

i also have it with music, around 2:33; The combination of the strings and the voice it's just :drunk: ahhhh

[video=youtube;rbdz3_KT9Qg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbdz3_KT9Qg

I wish it would get actual head tingles though, I don't know, these things just make me smile and go 'ahhhhhh', is that also ASMR?

Lucky you. I do get some feeling from listening to music, but I don't think it's an asmr response. I remember playing a U2 song over and over and over again every single day until I got tired of it. I realized that I'm a heavy music listener. I can't seem to go a day without it.

I get it when I think about one particular person......my body tingles all over....and combine it with U2's "All I want is you" and my head feels like it explodes in rainbows [emoji304][emoji304][emoji304]This stuff IS FREE!!!!! I'm not sure if it's ASMR response either but it's very nice indeed. [emoji145]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it when I think about one particular person......my body tingles all over....and combine it with U2's "All I want is you" and my head feels like it explodes in rainbows [emoji304][emoji304][emoji304]This stuff IS FREE!!!!! I'm not sure if it's ASMR response either but it's very nice indeed. [emoji145]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that person your crush or your boyfriend or girlfriend? If it's either of those, that might be more of a sexual response. [emoji28] just sayin'

And the song that got me going was U2's "Fast Cars". That guitar man...

I just had a realisation about this topic that goes back all the way to my childhood holy cRAP:

I used to watch a crappy animated movie recorded on a videotape over and over again, but I didn't really like the movie at all. Now I'm grown up I still couldn't remember why I watched that shitty movie so many times lol. UNTIL RECENTLY, when my mom found said tape and gave it to me. I put it in and watched the movie, curious to why the frick I wasted so much time watching it basically my entire childhood.

One third into the movie, there was one single moment where one of the characters walked over a patch of gravel on the ground and it made that sound. Tingleworthy sound was tingleworthy.

Then I realised, I only watched this movie for that one 3 second moment where this sound was playing. ONLY BECAUSE OF THAT :blank:

I do think I have the Autonomous sensory meridian since I was basically a baby holy shit °__°

Ooh. That's really cool.

Is that person your crush or your boyfriend or girlfriend? If it's either of those, that might be more of a sexual response. [emoji28] just sayin'

And the song that got me going was U2's "Fast Cars". That guitar man...

Blush [emoji4] He is very dashing. He drives a tractor so I guess that covers the fast car part [emoji609][emoji258]

Edit- His name is Derek which is kinda hot...[emoji91]

Blush [emoji4] He is very dashing. He drives a tractor so I guess that covers the fast car part [emoji609][emoji258]

Edit- His name is Derek which is kinda hot...[emoji91]

Yeah it's definitely a sexual response. And good luck with Derek.

• 4 months later...