✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fix You Organ Type

aviv201498

As I mentioned in another post, Chris uses a custom sound pack for VST. Someone on the forum, who actually bought the same piano Chris uses, found some of the sounds Chris used and made a video showcasing it.

The organ sound from Fix You is from a keyboard Gwyneth Paltrow's dad gave to Chris just before he died.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Question for anyone who can answer. If I purchased a Korg Triton keyboard instead of the rack, would the keyboard have all the same samples? I was gonna purchase the 49 key version or 61 key version if I found either for the right price lol

Yes it will. I've just bought a Triton Rack and I've found the Fix You Organ sound. I'll do a video as soon as I can. You need to tweek the parameters to get the same sound, it will take you about a week to get that sound :O

• Like 2

Yes it will. I've just bought a Triton Rack and I've found the Fix You Organ sound. I'll do a video as soon as I can. You need to tweek the parameters to get the same sound, it will take you about a week to get that sound :O

awesome. I'll definitely look for one. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...