✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sense8

Batman

Imma gonna start this week!

Omg yes, DO IT! If the first two episodes seem kinda boring to you, don't give up, they get better and better aND BETTER. I watched 5 episodes yesterday without a break :drunk:

:dance:

They actually made me care about all 8, which is rare for me with so many main characters.

omg that's so true! In the end I just wanted them all to be safe and stick together like a big family :wacky:

oooh okay then I better shut up in case I spoil anything :awesome:

Finished! It was very good!

You can clearly tell it's not a network show because almost anything goes it seems :blank:

Let's hope it gets a season 2 :D

You can clearly tell it's not a network show because almost anything goes it seems :blank:

ye-eah

I mean

the song "Demons" from Fatboy Slim will NEVER be the same to me LOLOMG

Let's hope it gets a season 2 :D

Look what Wikipedia says!

Straczynski hopes that the series will consist of five seasons. Before filming began Straczynski and the Wachowskis mapped out five seasons worth of stories for the series,[40] including the series' final episode.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense8#Episodes

FIVE

SEASONS

now wouldn't that be great :drunk:

I love it! I watched the whole season in one weekend

While I was watching it I wasn't so sure if I liked it but once I finished the last episode I was like: "woooow it's soooo good!"

I hope we get the five seasons

What are your favorite story lines? I know they are all melded into one, but what do you especially like? I love the Icelandic DJ story. Her father is adorable with the Ukelele. I am only up to episode 5

Sun's storyline. Because she's badass and I want to know if she's planning to punish her brother.

oh yeahhhh I loved her in that movie with tom hanks, Atlas Rising I think, the one where she is a waitress slave and escapes.

Her brother is weak and worthless and that jail bully , I just wanna slap that face!

Was it Cloud Atlas? That's also from the Wachowski's :)

I really liked Sun's storyline going by what Thalia said, and I really wanted to know what happened in Riley's past

• Like 1