✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the offtopic thread where everybody can post, minus carla.

Valleyboy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Hiya noni! :cowboy:

Heeey bitchie!! How are you? How is the pneumonia going? I hope you get better soon!! *hugs*

I'm doing all-right bitch ;) I took your adviced and said "Man, fuck it! I'm going out" And guess who I met?!!!!!!! I met David Arquette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

If you don't know who he is here is a pic ;)

david-arquette21.jpg

:/ that's crappy Noni :/ :(

Yeah, it was crappy... :/ but after working I went out partying and my weekend turned into great!! :D :D

I met some friends of a mate and they were very funny. I met a guy with a Travis t-shirt and we spoke about the gig in November...

And we went to a disco and I danced a lot, yeeeeeah!! It was a pity that it was a gay ambient 'cause some guys were veeery cute!! :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aaah yeah, so true!! I was there thinking: 'oh my, what a waste!'

But.. heeeeeey, Richard!! How are you? I thought you wouldn't be here because of your home conection... How was the gig? :D

Heeey bitchie!! How are you? How is the pneumonia going? I hope you get better soon!! *hugs*

I'm doing all-right bitch ;) I took your adviced and said "Man, fuck it! I'm going out" And guess who I met?!!!!!!! I met David Arquette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

david-arquette21.jpg

Oh yeah, I read your thread about your 'meeting' with mr Arquette. And, of course, I know who is he... :D

I'm glad to know that you went out and you're feeling better. Take care, hun!! :smug:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aaah yeah, so true!! I was there thinking: 'oh my, what a waste!'

But.. heeeeeey, Richard!! How are you? I thought you wouldn't be here because of your home conection... How was the gig? :D

My home connection came back up last night, but it could go out at any time.

The gig was really fun. I'm glad I decided to go. Travis definitely confirmed their high status in the anals of my music preferences.

Guest LiquidSky

david-arquette21.jpg

Oh yeah, I read your thread about your 'meeting' with mr Arquette. And, of course, I know who is he... :D

I'm glad to know that you went out and you're feeling better. Take care, hun!! :smug:

Well I went tot he doctor today and he said that I wasn't well yet :rolleyes: so I'm gonna see him in 2 weeks.....:dozey: but I feel lot better, 'cause like in my 2nd week I got worse; I couldn't even talk you know, but now I can and so yeah I am feeling lot better! :D :D ;)