✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the offtopic thread where everybody can post, minus carla.

Valleyboy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah?

i tried to play it at the arcade but the pad is messed up so u have to stomp super hard and just end up looking like a retard

but i have the game on playstation 2 with the game pad.....i am so addicted

Yea! i know what you mean. There are tons of arcades with screwed pads... cos all the lil kids who don't know how to play the game keep stomping with all their strenght, and then when it's your turn to play, you have to stomp in the pad like an elephant. grr.

Oh well, what's your fav song to dance, nikki? i don't know if there are the same songs on your game and my arcade, but i like that "oh rosa" song, and "bethoven virus" and oh, a lil christmas song remix... dunno what's its name though.

Guest LiquidSky
hi josceline :P i hope you're feeling better now.. :) :kiss: :kiss:

Feeling better? I am still sneezing & coughing and ohhhh I can't even talk that much..... :( but other than that everything is GOOD :cool: :kiss: :kiss:

Guest LiquidSky

he didnt know , i told him lol!! *pshhh* kill him!

:angry: damn, that's a lie and... oh... wait, no it isn't... lol sorry. haha

Uhh... :idea2: well, i know your name now, josceline. lol

*pshhhh* I'M GONNA KILL HIM!

yes! kill HIM! that band is soo lame... gah, gotta hate HIM. lol :dozey:

has anyone played dance dance revolution?

Yea... well, kinda. I always play a dance dance revolution clone on the arcade, it's called pump it up and it rocks. I'm addicted to that game! lol

well at least you did your research on me then...... ;) :P

Guest LiquidSky

I also have a ps2, and I have the enter the matrix which I have only played like twice! :lol: :dozey: and I like playing devil may cry2, c'est bon, c'est bon ;)

has anyone played dance dance revolution?

YES! IT OWNZ OVER ALL THINGS!

Yea... well, kinda. I always play a dance dance revolution clone on the arcade, it's called pump it up and it rocks. I'm addicted to that game! lol

*shakes head*

nope... pump it up does not r0x. Its actually a rip off of DDR, plus the placement of the arrows on the pad is really annoying.

Yea! i know what you mean. There are tons of arcades with screwed pads... cos all the lil kids who don't know how to play the game keep stomping with all their strenght, and then when it's your turn to play, you have to stomp in the pad like an elephant. grr.

Oh well, what's your fav song to dance, nikki? i don't know if there are the same songs on your game and my arcade, but i like that "oh rosa" song, and "bethoven virus" and oh, a lil christmas song remix... dunno what's its name though.

i think the song is "Silent Hill" ( the christmas one)

i dunno though...

my fave song that i like to dance to is Dive by some japanese band...

I recorded a new song! but im a lem guitar player so the soing is really lame.. that was my offtopic comment .. now peace the fuck out!!!

haha wow, what a coincidence. I wrote a song today... dunno why... i just felt like I had to write a song, you know? lol it's called "Tell me why" and it's about stupid girls who break our hearts. i hope it can be a single someday. lol

*shakes head*

nope... pump it up does not r0x. Its actually a rip off of DDR, plus the placement of the arrows on the pad is really annoying.

Well... that's true... but it still is cool. :P lol

haha Yeah, of course you can, Julia! lol And if i ever get famous I'll make sure that I record a video on an australian beach. :cool:

And oh, I'm not a good songwriter... I just write songs when I'm bored, you know? lol But the problem is that I'm bored 24/7 soo... That's like a hobby now. lol

Guest LiquidSky
that colour hair was thom's idea! he wanted her to look jut like av! :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwww shit man! Poor girl! Or Thom? :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

That was so mean........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: