✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the offtopic thread where everybody can post, minus carla.

Valleyboy

:lol: :lol:

Girls like guys who play Volleyball? News to me...

I was in the A team at school for Volleyball. Only cause no one knew how to play and I was like "err..okay. Might as well give it a go" and I got in!

Uhm well here (at least in my school) all the girls like the guys who play football or soccer. *shrug* :/

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol:

Girls like guys who play Volleyball? News to me...

I was in the A team at school for Volleyball. Only cause no one knew how to play and I was like "err..okay. Might as well give it a go" and I got in!

Uhm well here (at least in my school) all the girls like the guys who play football or soccer. *shrug* :/

I always have been a Volleyball fan... since I was a kid, but never played though... My sister played while in school. At school I was a good player (and really good one actually) of Handball.

Those are my fave sports. Don´t care much for soccer and stuff... Girls here like soccer because you can find (it´s hard, but if you try you might find) cute players. Some girls use to hang out at their training centers and just stay there screaming all day... :beadyeyes2:

Guest LiquidSky
hahaha Sweet! I hate soccer cos i can't play it, and my friends never invite me to their stupid soccer games. lol

damn, they should play football! i'm such a good quarterback! lol My left hand is really strong, you know? lol

awww yeah...I bet it's really strong, thom! lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I went to a boat show and saw a very attractive young man wearing a coldplay shirt (and i was also wearing the same shirt) and he smiled and walked by me and said "good taste" then I turned around to see him and he winked at me LOL and i was like.........phew...you're slick..lol but i didn't actually SAY that...oh why am I so shy lol :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
I went to a boat show and saw a very attractive young man wearing a coldplay shirt (and i was also wearing the same shirt) and he smiled and walked by me and said "good taste" then I turned around to see him and he winked at me LOL and i was like.........phew...you're slick..lol but i didn't actually SAY that...oh why am I so shy lol :lol:

awwwww how cute..... :nice:

yeah I know what that can be like.... :smug: