✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This Halloween is Coldplaying.com's First Official #GhostStoryDay

Christa42

Whooooooooooo would like to help us celebrate our first official #GhostStoryDay this Halloween? We all love Coldplay's song Ghost Story and would like to get it some attention so why not make Halloween all about it?

We will also be giving out a prize for best submission!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0-XXX3dnlVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We would like to start a fun project where members can create art work whether it be a photograph, painting, drawing, etc with silly, funny, or not too scary pictures of ghosts (not too pervy either ppl) with using the hashtag #GhostStoryDay. You can either post your pictures here in the thread, tweet them to us, Instagram and Facebook (working out those details now ). We will publish via all those social medias submissions on Halloween.

You can post your pictures various ways:

1) Just post them here in the thread

2) PM LiquidSky here on Coldplaying to have posted on Instagram or PM our Instagram acct.

3) DM to our acct on Twitter if you want to submit on twitter.

Please do this before Halloween so we will be ready and remember the Hashtag #GhostStoryDay!

Martina on Twitter created this great picture a few days ago and we just love it

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This time, Halloween show with Coldplay!! <a href="http://t.co/Wi2NFRoykD">pic.twitter.com/Wi2NFRoykD</a></p>— Martina (@maybeimaghost) <a href="https://twitter.com/maybeimaghost/status/655090559955152896">October 16, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So bring on your artwork and let's make Halloween all about #GhostStoryDay!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok if you don't have Twitter or FB and want to submit, you can do so to our Instagram. PM LiquidSky here on the board to submit your pics to Instagram or pm our Instagram acct before Halloween

Should we private message on Twitter, too, then?

Guest LiquidSky
Ok if you don't have Twitter or FB and want to submit, you can do so to our Instagram. PM LiquidSky here on the board to submit your pics to Instagram or pm our Instagram acct before Halloween

:wink:

Let's say Oct 30 Midnight, what we call here Mischief Night!

I'm guessing you live on the East Coast (you don't have to confirm this if you don't want to) because I've never heard of Mischief Night where I am, but I think I remember hearing about it on the news or something where I live....