✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-16] Foro Sol, México

Arantza

It's been one week since I saw Coldplay for the second time, so I'll share my experience.

I wake up early even though I went to bed at 3 o'clock because the day before I went to the first concert in Mexico City as a Global Citizen volunteer. I wanted to queu early to try to be in the front and enjoy the show from a different area as in the first concert I was on the back of the General A section. During the morning there were fans who enjoyed the wait by throwing holi powder or listening to some Coldplay songs.

When the gates were opened we started to walk quickly to get to the front. I almost forgot my Xyloband and Love button and when I went back for it I received two love buttons :) so, we were led to the venue by holding us with a rope (I think the organizers know fans are crazy and wanted to prevent an accident)when the first group of fans were allowed to enter to the venue we started to run. I hadn't done that before so it was really exciting to run among fans who wanted to be as close as the stage as possible. It was really tiring, it was too hot and we didn't get water. It was too crowded on the front that the drink sellers weren't able to get there. I think the organizers or production were aware of that and were giving water to the audience, however people were sharing the glasses and I found that unhealthy ew!

So, the opening acts appeared and it was enjoyable but we were all waiting for Coldplay to start. And the big moment came. Coldplay started with so much power that the audience got too excited and started to jump. It was a little bit scary because people were pushing each other, some fans left the zone to a "safer" area but the truth is that I enjoyed it. Sometimes I felt I was about to fall down but I managed to stay still and I sang as loud as I could and jump as higher as possible. The energy of the crowd was unbelievable, there were fans screaming so loud and singing every single song, dancing and jumping and also they were very kind with each other.

The show was amazing (as you might know if you listened to the it on the radio). It was full of color and energy. I loved the confetti and the xylobands it was a magical moment. Also Chris speaking in Spanish was great, he has improved a lot, I think he doesn't need a list of phrases to say what he wants to anymore. One of the most amazing moments was the performance of A Rush Of Blood To The Head. I wasn't expecting that and the fans sang every single word, we were thankful Valeria requested it and I'm thankful Coldplay decided to played it. And then it was the turn of Jonny to shine even more. He was able to sing in front of thousands of people and he received a huge response.

This was the second night I went to see them. It was in a different area and I had the same emotions. They have the ability to involve every single person in the show that at the end all you want to do is come back to see them once again. Plus, their songs have a new wonderful meaning and their new songs makes me feel so happy and thankful for what I have lived.

• Like 8

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody knows what the intro speach says?

Even though I was there, i couldn't be able to understand the words that were playing just before the first song (a head full of dreams) everybody was just so happy obviously,( after a 12 hour wait in my case) and screaming all over place.

l'll leave the link of the video here

Does anybody knows what the intro speach says?

Even though I was there, i couldn't be able to understand the words that were playing just before the first song (a head full of dreams) everybody was just so happy obviously,( after a 12 hour wait in my case) and screaming all over place.

l'll leave the link of the video here

:cheesy:

• Like 1