✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-16] Foro Sol, México

Arantza

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Rush Of Blood To The Head :omgomg::omgomg::omgomg:

Coldplay needs to release a special extra dvd/blu-ray movie with only the requested songs for this tour NOW:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::fingersx::fingersx::fingersx: Please. Please. Please. Coldplay Live 2016 Platinium Epic Exclusive Edition w/ Requested songs bonus special.

This is one of their best tours, already better than MX in my opinion. If I was rich I would attended all the nights in every country.

PS: The reaction was awesome. Mexican fans for THE WIN. And I'm saying this as a brazilian fan.

• Like 3

Finally here's my "review", which is more like how I managed to get an okay look from the main-stage and a pretty good one from the b and c stages on one night.

Please take into account that most of this was written after being awake 23 hours.

First things first. Until Saturday I was still bitter about the cancelled 2013 Latin American tour; it may sound a bit stupid but it's true. However, in my eyes, they have completely redeemed themselves and gave me even more than that.

On to the "review":

I went with two of my friends who like Coldplay a lot but aren't willing to line up super early and that stuff (ditched them after the b-stage and it was the best thing I could've done, but more of that later). So we got there around 4.30, doors opened at 5 but since we were sooooo far behind on the queue we entered the venue around 6.

Of course the front part was full-ish and the whole thing up to the b-stage had like 4 rows of people at least. We positioned ourselves next to the b-stage and the waiting game began.

(Little parenthesis: Lianne is awesome! Well done Coldplay on choosing her!)

Just before the show began a group of what seemed the tallest guys in the venue got in front of me. I was not happy but I told myself they would eventually move (they didn't). So I spent the first part of the show not being able to see ANYTHING, not even the screens.

I told myself to resist until the b stage happened and then I'd see what I was going to do.

B-stage came around and it was cool! They played Ink! I was the only person singing around all the lyrics but I didn't care (more on that later). However my vision was still being partially blocked by phones and tall people :(

So I started to walk away from the stage until I saw a group of very short girls so I told myself: "If they can see, I can see as well" :lol: and they did have a pretty good view, plus it wasn't packed and you could jump and dance freely.

When it was time for the c-stage I looked back and was right in my line of view. "Nice!" I though. Then I saw people running towards the stage and I realised almost no one was there. So I ran as well and got a pretty good spot to watch the c-stage.

AROBTTH! O.M.G. Since Friday's setlist had it but they didn't play it I was secretly hoping we'd see it on Saturday. And we did! I sang my lungs out and the guy on my left joined me as well, I felt like I got some pretty weird looks but whatever. Then Don't Panic and I screamed so hard "JONNYYYYY" and when he started singing as well and I got even more weird looks :lol:

When the Amazing Day intro started I made my way back to my previous place since a lot of people had moved to see the c-stage. And enjoyed the rest of the show! It was incredible!

I'm still in awe and I can't believe I got to experience hearing live Ink, AROBTTH and Don't Panic (plus Jonny singing :awesome:) on one night. Plus the other songs which are so fun and amazing as well.

I finally got to experience the xylobands and I was in awe. Now I just want to see the show once again but not from the pit to be able to see all the visuals and everything :P

The 6-year wait was definitely worth it. But I don't want to wait so much again!

Here's a picture of the three views I had that night:

[MEDIA=instagram]BETgcKzymYW[/MEDIA]

• Like 12

Breathtakingly beautiful.

That's just unbelievably moving!! Really hope this makes it through to the band. Music can break down incredible barriers.

Jason Regler tweeted about it so I think it might have their attention.

• Like 1