✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moral Dilemma

Mimixxx

I just found a fiver in the laundry room. Do I keep it (in which case I can afford a few extra drinks, but may have a guilty conscience)or hand it in to the wardens (where I will once again be penniless, but will have an clear conscience)?? :thinking:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you found it in the laundry room at uni it was probably going on drinks anyway' date=' so that be the case then keep it :wink3:[/quote']

Well in that case...I'd be doing a good deed keeping it, possibly saving someone from a hangover.

Keep it... the wardens will probably take it for themselves :rolleyes:

growing up where i have grown up, that's the first thing that goes in my mind when such issues prop up! :lol: :lol:

mimixx, if you don't have any money, i don't know if you should be thinking of 'drinks' per se that you might be able to afford with this money. Just my 2 cents worth... :/

i'd keep it, because it's not like there's any way of determining whose it really is. it's not like you can post a notice that says "if you're missing $5 come in here" because some other dishonest person will take it within five minutes.

at least that's the argument the guy in the devil suit on my left shoulder is making.

Take it. it's cold now, drink some coffee with the money. Poor billy who lost his 5 bucks is freezing outside cos a mean girl STOLE his money. you'll be sleeping in your room, while billy's mum will slap him to dead cos he lost the family's money, which he was going to use to buy food to his family. And the next time you meet billy he will be crying in a corner cos his dog died. Why? Cos YOU stole his money, and he needed that money to buy dog food. Are you happy now??? :dozey:

nah jk, keep it to yourself. It's impossible to find the person who lost the money, so don't feel guilty.