✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello fellow Coldplayers!- In the year 2000....

Sandra_iheartColdplay

Hello fellow Coldplayers!

I am new here since September- but just thought I'd share a bit more about myself.. I am from Canada- have been a fan since 2000 ( I was 14 then and yellow was the first song I ever heard of theirs and loved) I love all the albums- it really is hard to choose a favourite- I have favourite songs on each album!

Here is just a little thing I'll share about something I did in the year 2000 when 'Yellow' was first out ( Facebook and Twitter weren't around then- so couldn't share then!)-

In the year 2000 ( when I was 14) I took a home video with a video camera with the song '

Yellow' playing in the background (was a new song then). I remember I was walking around in the house and zooming in on items that were yellow (lol)...my highschool friend ( who sadly passed away a few years later) was also in this video..

This video is somewhere at my parents house... Who I don't always see that often..I do hope to find it sometime/someday ! I haven't seen it in years.. But was recently remembering it for some reason

-Just wanted to share!

Anyways I am glad to be on here...welcome to new members and hope you are all having a lovely holiday/Christmas/winter season!

Peace and love

Sandra

• Like 1