✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Gift

Kamili

I gave t-shirt to my sister with The Scientist lyrics and big parachute printed on it, it was great. I also made for her something interesting last Christmas: I translated ALL Coldplay lyrics to our language and gave it to her as a small book, it was a great idea for me and veeeeery beautiful and ineteresting experience of translating songs to and reading all songs in my language.

• Like 1

I gave t-shirt to my sister with The Scientist lyrics and big parachute printed on it, it was great. I also made for her something interesting last Christmas: I translated ALL Coldplay lyrics to our language and gave it to her as a small book, it was a great idea for me and veeeeery beautiful and ineteresting experience of translating songs to and reading all songs in my language.

What's your language? :)

• Like 1

Those are beautiful, thoughtful gifts! So sweet!