✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ideas for the upcoming tour (Interactive Event/Xylobands)

After Coldplay revealed that they are taking song requests from their fans for their forthcoming 'A Head Full Of Dreams' tour (source: http://www.nme.com/news/coldplay/90459) i have some ideas how maybe the Stadium Tour will be:

- At the check in to the concert, you can give your song request via smartphone to a central office /or a passport photobooth there.

- request consists of: name, photo, songrequest, your purpose

- after they play there standard setlist, there will be an interactive show (on screens)

- they pick "randomly" (or unfortunately maybe they only pick songs they learned to play live very well) your song request and it will be shown on the displays in the whole stadium

- maybe we will hear some amazing oldplay stuff, we never saw live (my hope!)

- i also think that they bring back the xylobands but with some optimizations

maybe you guys have some other ideas how the show will be.

• 3 weeks later...
After Coldplay revealed that they are taking song requests from their fans for their forthcoming 'A Head Full Of Dreams' tour (source: http://www.nme.com/news/coldplay/90459) i have some ideas how maybe the Stadium Tour will be:

- At the check in to the concert, you can give your song request via smartphone to a central office /or a passport photobooth there.

- request consists of: name, photo, songrequest, your purpose

- after they play there standard setlist, there will be an interactive show (on screens)

- they pick "randomly" (or unfortunately maybe they only pick songs they learned to play live very well) your song request and it will be shown on the displays in the whole stadium

- maybe we will hear some amazing oldplay stuff, we never saw live (my hope!)

- i also think that they bring back the xylobands but with some optimizations

maybe you guys have some other ideas how the show will be.

Sounds good,will has confirmed that xyolo bands are coming back but they're are a 2.0 improved version,there's a video on YouTube showing them

• 3 months later...
Has anyone heard reports of anyone taking an "old" Myloband (Mylo Xyloto Tour) to the new (2016) concerts to see if it would work/activate ?

I wondered the same thing. I asked on a different thread and the reply I got was that they didn't think they worked because they would have been set up to respond to a different radio transmitter thing. But I'm still curious to know if anyone has actually tried...

I wondered the same thing. I asked on a different thread and the reply I got was that they didn't think they worked because they would have been set up to respond to a different radio transmitter thing. But I'm still curious to know if anyone has actually tried...

That is correct, they operate on two different frequencies. The Tech's could potentially carry two differently programmed antenna and operate both, but I find it more likely they wouldn't do that.

Since the new wristbands are white straps with RGB LEDs (multi colored) they probably wouldn't want a bunch of people running around with their old straps. Want it to be uniform. During the intro, they're all pulsing one color before they go crazy. It's pretty cool.

That is correct, they operate on two different frequencies. The Tech's could potentially carry two differently programmed antenna and operate both, but I find it more likely they wouldn't do that.

Since the new wristbands are white straps with RGB LEDs (multi colored) they probably wouldn't want a bunch of people running around with their old straps. Want it to be uniform. During the intro, they're all pulsing one color before they go crazy. It's pretty cool.

Mehovoric, do you know the frequencies? I got an old frequency generator and would love to activate my old ones..

Mehovoric, do you know the frequencies? I got an old frequency generator and would love to activate my old ones..

There's an old FCC filing from 2012, states frequencies 869.47 to 869.53 MHz.

I have a feeling it won't be just as simple as broadcasting those RF signals and hoping it turns on. That'd be too easy! But hey, maybe that's how they did it! I think they only had 4 or 5 different color bands, so maybe there's a smaller range per color that controls how the device actually functions. Let me know what you find!

• Like 1