✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone Know?

fifi

My friend was telling me about some girl in Russia who claims to be able to see into peoples bodies and one english newspaper sent a reporter over and he had broken his wrist several years before and she could see it even though it was nearly as good as new

yeah so if it's true...that's a little too freaky :confused: :stunned:

yeah I just wanna know if it's true and what's the full story etc...

oh and her names Natasha something but her mother wants her to go to medical college so she's charging people €8 and will "x-ray" them...I mean she could charge a hell of alot more and at that rate she might get to college in about 3 years if she's lucky :lol: :lol: :dozey: :rolleyes:

Russian girl claims x-ray vision :stunned:

MOSCOW, Jan. 15 (UPI) -- Moscow medical workers say a 16-year-old Russian girl possesses "dual vision" allowing her to see internal organs, Pravda reported.

Pravda said the girl, Natasha Demkina from Saransk, has already disproved several medical diagnoses without the benefit of x-rays or ultra-sound, and has not made any mistakes.

"Growing up, my daughter was just an ordinary child," Natasha's mother, Tatyana Vladimirovna, told Pravda. "Perhaps, she was just a bit more mature than other kids her age. Natasha started to talk when she was only 6 months old. At 1, she could already recite Pushkin and Nekrasov by heart. By 3, Natasha mastered the alphabet and learned to operate a snowmobile."

She added, "Overall, she was just a normal kid. Never was she able to see through humans!"

But according to Pravda, all that changed after she suffered complications from an appendectomy

Natasha said she hopes scientists will notice her and conduct all the necessary experiments.

"I have nothing to hide," says Natasha. "Let them experiment with me. Perhaps, they will be able to explain the nature of my secondary vision."

Russian girl claims x-ray vision :stunned:

MOSCOW, Jan. 15 (UPI) -- Moscow medical workers say a 16-year-old Russian girl possesses "dual vision" allowing her to see internal organs, Pravda reported.

Pravda said the girl, Natasha Demkina from Saransk, has already disproved several medical diagnoses without the benefit of x-rays or ultra-sound, and has not made any mistakes.

"Growing up, my daughter was just an ordinary child," Natasha's mother, Tatyana Vladimirovna, told Pravda. "Perhaps, she was just a bit more mature than other kids her age. Natasha started to talk when she was only 6 months old. At 1, she could already recite Pushkin and Nekrasov by heart. By 3, Natasha mastered the alphabet and learned to operate a snowmobile."

She added, "Overall, she was just a normal kid. Never was she able to see through humans!"

But according to Pravda, all that changed after she suffered complications from an appendectomy

Natasha said she hopes scientists will notice her and conduct all the necessary experiments.

"I have nothing to hide," says Natasha. "Let them experiment with me. Perhaps, they will be able to explain the nature of my secondary vision."

dood, those russian names are freaking weird. pravda means 'truth' in polish (but it`s spelled 'prawda' :cool: