✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-24] Soldier Field, CHICAGO, IL

hahninator

• 3 months later...

My son (age 13) & I are going to this show - his first concert ever! He's been reading "Roadie" by Matt McGinn to see what life on the road is like and what the crew do. We've got floor seats in section C1 row 3! Hope to see some fellow CP'ers there. :dance:

• Like 1

My son (age 13) & I are going to this show - his first concert ever! He's been reading "Roadie" by Matt McGinn to see what life on the road is like and what the crew do. We've got floor seats in section C1 row 3! Hope to see some fellow CP'ers there. :dance:

Wonderful, I hope you and your son will have an incredible night.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am looking for 2 Floor tix for 7/24 Soldier Field, I am also bringing my son to his first Coldplay concert (he will be 7). I can't believe how many "re-sale" tickets are posted on ticketmaster for such ridiculously high prices! Just doesn't seem fair....

Thank you!!

Hello, I am looking for 2 Floor tix for 7/24 Soldier Field, I am also bringing my son to his first Coldplay concert (he will be 7). I can't believe how many "re-sale" tickets are posted on ticketmaster for such ridiculously high prices! Just doesn't seem fair....

Thank you!!

Post back if you get tickets and maybe we'll see each other there! My son would love to meet another kid there.

Post back if you get tickets and maybe we'll see each other there! My son would love to meet another kid there.

We will for sure be going, just hoping to get the best seats possible! My thought was that maybe fans traded/sold tickets at face value, so I'm really hopeful these boards will help us out! I hate the idea of scalpers profiting off all the good seats, I REALLY don't want to encourage them. :(

Maybe we can hang out before the show! :D

We will for sure be going, just hoping to get the best seats possible! My thought was that maybe fans traded/sold tickets at face value, so I'm really hopeful these boards will help us out! I hate the idea of scalpers profiting off all the good seats, I REALLY don't want to encourage them. :(

Maybe we can hang out before the show! :D

That'd be great! I have seen several threads where CP'ers connect to buy and sell tickets at face value. If you didn't already, I would recommend posting in a ticket buy/sell thread as well. I can't remember what it's called, but there's a thread for that in the live forums. Hope you find them for a good price!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you!!

Hi Sleighz41,

I can't wait for the concert either! I also have tickets for the 24th and 4 extra ones on Section C2 row 22. Contact me if you're interested. Local pick-up in Chicago area only. Thanks!

Hey guys... in case you haven't been following the opening night thread at MetLife Stadium, they eliminated the D stage and moved/resized the catwalk and B stage configuration, which has quite a few of us (myself included) on edge about how this impacts our seats. Looking around at other dates, I noticed that TM just released a ton of seats for the second Chicago show in Section 4 where the "D" stage is/was supposed to be. I am beginning to think that the field seats at other stadium dates, besides MetLife, are going to be rearranged as well (to the Euro configuration). I hope I'm wrong!

Hey guys... in case you haven't been following the opening night thread at MetLife Stadium, they eliminated the D stage and moved/resized the catwalk and B stage configuration, which has quite a few of us (myself included) on edge about how this impacts our seats. Looking around at other dates, I noticed that TM just released a ton of seats for the second Chicago show in Section 4 where the "D" stage is/was supposed to be. I am beginning to think that the field seats at other stadium dates, besides MetLife, are going to be rearranged as well (to the Euro configuration). I hope I'm wrong!

Yep I'm pissed. Picked up 3 end of row tickets in section A2 (using the pick my seats) next to the B stage runway for Sunday and then less than an hour later the stadium configuration changes and now we are nowhere near it. TM website sucks right now and CS sucks too.

• Like 1

Me too! :) I had two tickets in C1 and Ticketmaster upgraded them to A2! My old tickets didn't even get affected that much by the stage changes, but they offered the exchange anyway at the same price. Anyone who hasn't called them yet to check on upgrades, you should definitely try. You'll want to call their "already purchased tickets" line at 800-653-8000 and be prepared to give your order number, phone number for the order, and last 4 digits of the cc you paid with. I spent about 45 minutes on the phone, but mostly on hold. I just kept working, listen on the speaker phone.

• Like 1

It looks like Sunday will be hot, but it shouldn't rain during the concert. The Saturday show might get hit with rain or a storm at the end. Then overnight between both days looks bad, maybe into Sunday morning. Good thing for reserved seats so we don't have to camp out hours ahead of time to get a good spot in general admission like they have to do in Europe.

• Like 1

Hey Chicago Sunday people! Anybody heading into Chicago yet? I'm heading there on the train now in from Indiana. Fingers crossed that we have better weather than last night. I was there last night too, and my shoes just dried out. [emoji39]

The weather made the opening acts to be cancelled, but Coldplay will be playing

[MEDIA=twitter]757362085156323328[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/courtriumph/status/757362085156323328?s=09

And the weather brought amazing pictures and a double rainbow

[MEDIA=twitter]757380938229813248[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/kindafunnygirl/status/757380938229813248?s=09

[MEDIA=twitter]757378286439821313[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/JessieLDarland/status/757378286439821313?s=09

• Like 6