✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Marvel Movies

alisbe

Guest diogo_sg
Has someone gone to watch Captain America? I'm planning on going this Monday!

I watched it yesterday. I think it's a really cool film. Definitely my favourite Captain America film out of the three [emoji4]

very short review below...

The story is nice, nothing too...big, but still very interesting. The action is great, as in pretty much all Marvel films. There are fun, light moments and there are dark, heavy moments and I think these are well balanced. The film absolutely fulfills the promise of a civil war and it does so realistically. And I have to say, I really enjoyed Holland's Spider Man. He did a great job - he's funny, energetic and lively and his suit isn't actually too bad (Tobey and Andrew's suits are still better, though).

I give the film an 8/10.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it yesterday. I think it's a really cool film. Definitely my favourite Captain America film out of the three [emoji4]

very short review below...

The story is nice, nothing too...big, but still very interesting. The action is great, as in pretty much all Marvel films. There are fun, light moments and there are dark, heavy moments and I think these are well balanced. The film absolutely fulfills the promise of a civil war and it does so realistically. And I have to say, I really enjoyed Holland's Spider Man. He did a great job - he's funny, energetic and lively and his suit isn't actually too bad (Tobey and Andrew's suits are still better, though).

I give the film an 8/10.

Great! I'll read your review later.

I've seen Captain America, here are my thoughts...

I really liked it, the villains motivation was a bit thin. I thought the way it ended was a bit anti-climactic. I thought it should've ended on the mid credits scene instead. Spider-Man was fan-fucking-tastic. When the "QUEENS" popped up and the alt-j started playing I got really excited because I could tell it was for him. The suit is great in action and he is what Spider-Man should be, funny, innocent and not a mopey dick all the time. I am really excited for his solo movie. Ant Man and Black Panther were also great. Spider-Man really stood out for me though. Iron-Man and Captain America were great as usual. The banter between Bucky and Falcon was also very entertaining. I felt maybe they should've killed a character off, other than Peggy Carter dying off screen. The Airport sequence blew me away. It was fantastic and I cannot wait to watch this film again... 9/10

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Great! I'll read your review later.

Thanks! [emoji1]

I've seen Captain America, here are my thoughts...

I really liked it, the villains motivation was a bit thin. I thought the way it ended was a bit anti-climactic. I thought it should've ended on the mid credits scene instead. Spider-Man was fan-fucking-tastic. When the "QUEENS" popped up and the alt-j started playing I got really excited because I could tell it was for him. The suit is great in action and he is what Spider-Man should be, funny, innocent and not a mopey dick all the time. I am really excited for his solo movie. Ant Man and Black Panther were also great. Spider-Man really stood out for me though. Iron-Man and Captain America were great as usual. The banter between Bucky and Falcon was also very entertaining. I felt maybe they should've killed a character off, other than Peggy Carter dying off screen. The Airport sequence blew me away. It was fantastic and I cannot wait to watch this film again... 9/10

Nice review!

Glad you enjoyed it! [emoji6]

I've just watched it and these are my thoughts...

The story caught my attention since the beginning and I couldn't predict what was going to happen. The action scenes were epic. What I didn't like was the ending, I felt there is something missing. But at the same time I think it's good because I can't wait to see the next marvel movie. Spider man was fantastic, and as you have said the suit looks great in the screens. He was funny and smart he's probably my second favorite superhero now. Now I want to see his upcoming movie. Another movie I want to see is Antman. I didn't watch it because I find ridiculous to see a superhero with the powers of an ant, but he did a great job and he surprised me in the airport scenes.

I felt disappointed with Captain America he betrayed Iron Man :p well, that's what I believe. Anyways I'll give it 9/10

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
I've just watched it and these are my thoughts...

The story caught my attention since the beginning and I couldn't predict what was going to happen. The action scenes were epic. What I didn't like was the ending, I felt there is something missing. But at the same time I think it's good because I can't wait to see the next marvel movie. Spider man was fantastic, and as you have said the suit looks great in the screens. He was funny and smart he's probably my second favorite superhero now. Now I want to see his upcoming movie. Another movie I want to see is Antman. I didn't watch it because I find ridiculous to see a superhero with the powers of an ant, but he did a great job and he surprised me in the airport scenes.

I felt disappointed with Captain America he betrayed Iron Man[emoji14]well, that's what I believe. Anyways I'll give it 9/10

Glad you liked it so much!

I do advise you to watch Ant Man. I think it's a very fun film. Very dorky, but not too much; just the right amount [emoji6]

• 1 year later...