✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Marvel Movies

alisbe

I'm a fan of the movies involving the Marvel comics. I haven't read any comic and this might not be seen well for comic readers which could be compared to watching the Harry Potter saga vs reading it, but I enjoy watching the movies. The new Captain America: Civil War trailer is out now and I can't wait to watch it. Is anybody out there waiting for it too?

• Like 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
Definitely, the avengers. Watching most of the Marvel superheroes fighting as a team is amazing. This time in the Civil War movie will be interesting to see them fighting against.

They're awesome! Both of them :)

I really love X-Men: Days Of Future Past. Probably my current favourite Marvel film.

Guest diogo_sg
I haven't watched X-Men, somehow it hasn't caught my attention. The only thing I know is my favorite character is storm and that was thanks to a video game I always chose her to fight :whatever:

Oh, too bad. I think they're great. And Storm's a really cool character :)

Anyway, speaking of The Avengers, which film do you like the most?

Imo the first one is more epic and original. But AoU, while its storyline didn't feel as "big" as the first film's, has the best fight sequences and overall athmosphere. It's really hard to choose one, but (at least today) the first Avengers wins the top spot ;)

Guest diogo_sg
I love Marvel but I dont like Captain America movie. It's so....bland. I hate to say it but that's what I think. I would prefer to watch the sequel of Iron Man though.

I've only watched The Winter Soldier and I do agree with you - it didn't have the same feel as other Marvel films. It was missing something. A bit of spectacularity, maybe.

My favorite superhero is Iron Man. Robert Downey Jr. does an excellent job interpreting him; it's hilarious and very smart.

I'm waiting for the new Captain America movie because it involves a lot of the characters specially Spider Man and I'm interested in seeing how it works.

I love Marvel (and DC, but not as much) so much I wouldn't know if I like Marvel or Coldplay more:) I am SOOOOO excited for this movie it's ridiculous. Antman on Hawkeye's arrow and that Spider-Man suit at the end, UGH I LOVE IT. Sorry I won't geek out here haha:D

• Like 1

Oh, too bad. I think they're great. And Storm's a really cool character :)

Anyway, speaking of The Avengers, which film do you like the most?

Imo the first one is more epic and original. But AoU, while its storyline didn't feel as "big" as the first film's, has the best fight sequences and overall athmosphere. It's really hard to choose one, but (at least today) the first Avengers wins the top spot ;)

I forgot to answer this question. My favorite Avengers movie is AoU because I went to watch it on a 4Dx or 4 D cinema (or whatever it's called in other parts of the world) and that gave the action scenes another feeling. I felt like I was there as the chairs were moving, there was air blowing when there was shooting scenes and that gave me the impression that the shoots where closed to me. It was a great experience.

Guest diogo_sg
I forgot to answer this question. My favorite Avengers movie is AoU because I went to watch it on a 4Dx or 4 D cinema (or whatever it's called in other parts of the world) and that gave the action scenes another feeling. I felt like I was there as the chairs were moving, there was air blowing when there was shooting scenes and that gave me the impression that the shoots where closed to me. It was a great experience.

Oh wow! That must've been amazing! I've only been to a 4D cinema once, in a themed park. It was pretty cool, but watching a film like AoU in a such a place must be just insane! Haha!

Oh wow! That must've been amazing! I've only been to a 4D cinema once, in a themed park. It was pretty cool, but watching a film like AoU in a such a place must be just insane! Haha!

Yes, it was! And I'm planning to do the same for the captain America movie too. It's a little bit expensive but it's worthy and it just happens once a year lol

And what do you think about Spider Man's new costume?

Guest diogo_sg
Yes, it was! And I'm planning to do the same for the captain America movie too. It's a little bit expensive but it's worthy and it just happens once a year lol

And what do you think about Spider Man's new costume?

Haha! Well, I hope you have a great time there ;)

The suit looks a bit like a Halloween costume, in my honest opinion. It seems too...bright? I don't know :P The best SM suit is the Amazing Spider Man one (even though I prefer the older films).

I like this superhero. I've just watched the movie and I don't have Netflix, is there any other way to watch it?

The show is SOOOOO much better than the movies. You should really watch them:)

p.s. I mean pirating is an option but I woudn't recommend it. Netflix is only like 10 dollars per month so you should try it out!

• Like 1

The show is SOOOOO much better than the movies. You should really watch them:)

p.s. I mean pirating is an option but I woudn't recommend it. Netflix is only like 10 dollars per month so you should try it out!

I don't think you can really compare the movies and the tv shows tbh... I do not like Agents Of Shield stopped watching after the first season. I feel with the netflix shows they have more room to show plot and side characters and not have it rushed

I don't think you can really compare the movies and the tv shows tbh... I do not like Agents Of Shield stopped watching after the first season. I feel with the netflix shows they have more room to show plot and side characters and not have it rushed

I just feel the Netflix series do him more justice.

• Like 1