✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Exchange Thread 2016 North America

I have floor seats I'm selling at face value at Metlife on July 17th

Hi Tommy, thanks for the offer, but I'm still holding out to get a ticket in Philadelphia at some point. I'll keep you in mind though if my situation does not change and also especially if the 17th at Metlife were to completely sellout.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all - this isn't totally a ticket question, but I live equal distance between Pittsburgh and Metlife, so I'm debating whether to go to Pbgh (which still has plenty of tickets!) and Metlife on the 16th show (which I am actively looking for, but unless they release last-minute tickets, might be difficult to obtain a seat). Pittsburgh show is at the arena. I love the stadium energy, and I feel like Metlife is going to be AN EVENT, but I'm sure they'll put on a great show at the arena. I don't think I can do Metlife on the 17th, although I am following this thread if it turns out that I can go. Any thoughts? Preferences? Thanks so much - I'm really grateful that this community exists!

I'm interested in tickets for Philadelphia. In particular I would love to get a "hard ticket", none of this E-mailed stuff. I don't really have a specific type of seat I want in the stadium, I would just like to get in. The Box office is currently soldout. I think they could add a second Philadelphia date, but I don't know if they will. The following is my Coldplay concert history:

I saw them:

June 2, 2001 at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia PA, a 2,800 person capacity venue on the Parachutes Tour.

September 16, 2002 at the Pier 6 Pavilion in Baltimore MD, a 7,000 person capacity venue on the A Rush Of Blood To The Head Tour.

September 30, 2005 at the Nissan Pavilion in Bristow VA, Northern Virginia, a 25,000 capacity venue on the Twisted Logic Tour for X&Y album.

October 31, 2008 at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C. , a 20,000 capacity venue on the Viva La Vida Tour.

May 24, 2009 at Hershey Park Stadium in Hershey PA, a 16,000 to 30,000+ capacity venue on the Viva La Vida Tour.

July 9, 2012 at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C. , a 20,000 capacity venue on the Mylo Xyloto Tour.

For the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour, I would really like to see them in a Stadium. I did see them at Hershey Park Stadium, but that is a very small stadium, only 16,000 bleacher seats for football games and not like a real NFL football stadium with 60,000 to 70,000 actual seats. I'd be interested in seeing them in the New York Area, Philadelphia area, Washington D.C. area or Miami area. But Philadelphia would be the preferred location I think as it would be cool to see them at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, a 70,000 capacity venue, considering I saw them 15 years earlier in Philadelphia on their first tour at the 2,800 capacity Electric Factory in Philadelphia. A huge contrast there.

I have 2 actual in hand tickets available floor seats $205 ea.: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA

Sat, 08/06/2016, 8:00 PM EDT

Floor 14 | Row: 25 | Seats: 3, 4

Sent from my SM-N920V using Coldplaying mobile app

I have two extra tickets for Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA. Show is on Saturday, September 3rd. Happens to be on Labor Day weekend.

Seats are Club Section 239, row 8. $419.75 for the pair, which was my actual cost through Ticketmaster during one of the presales.

If interested, please send me a PM and we can work out details. I am fairly certain that I can transfer these directly through Ticketmaster to a buyer.

STILL AVAILABLE AS OF MAY 10, 2016. Thought I had a buyer, but the sale fell through.

STILL AVAILABLE AS OF JUNE 28th.

UPDATE - JULY 27th --- SOLD.

Anyone have a floor seat in Sec. 2, 3, 4 (closer to the main stage), 13, or 14 (closer to the b stage) for July 16 at MetLife. I currently have a seat in section 126 that I want to upgrade. I'll sell my current ticket at face value if I secure a floor seat. Let me know, please. Thanks!