✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Exchange Thread 2016 North America

i've seen some people posting about tickets for sale on the FB page for the event, too. i don't know if their prices are face value or not, but you could check there :P

Awesome! I didn't even realize there was a Facebook page for the show! Thanks so much!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a couple days before up to the day of! Be careful with Craigslist... I work at the Verizon Center in DC and we see a tonnnn of counterfeit tickets for big shows. And they are all bought off Craigslist bc you have no recourse like you do with StubHub. Trust me on the last minute seats, don't panic ;)

Sounds good! Thanks so much! And I like the indirect "dont panic" pun :braces:

• Like 1

Sounds good! Thanks so much! And I like the indirect "dont panic" pun :braces:

I'm on a roll today. Earlier at game night, we played Pandemic and my friend was complaining that the game was hard to learn, and I said "nobody said it was easy" hahahaha.

Enjoy the gig!

SELLING a pair of Floor seats F14 Row 25 seats 3&4 for what I paid for them $205 ea.( which incl.tax and associated fees ticketmaster charged) and I'm even throwing in a bonus gift for each ticket, a new wrapped set of Coldplay coasters. These are for the Philly show at Lincoln Financial this upcoming Saturday the 6th. I've included the link for the Craigslist listing I have: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tix/5706967765.html?lang=en&cc=us

If you don't mind the road trip I've got 2 tix for Philly! I'm so scared about loosing my money on them since my brother and his fiance backed out. (See earlier post for more info)

Aww!! I can't, I am flying back to Atlanta the morning after the concert! [emoji17] I wish I could though!!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Anyone selling tickets for the Pittsburgh show?

I am finding a bunch of pairs of seats in section 122 (right next to stage) but it's only letting you buy the pair - which is utterly ridiculous! But you may want to try there!

• Like 1

I have two VIP tickets in section F3 for the Philly show this Saturday. They changed the seating chart, so I am fairly confident these are right next to the runway in the sixth row in front of the stage. Includes early access, a pre-show lounge with food and beverages and tour goodies. I will sell the pair at a substantial discount and will have to meet you at LFF, since I have to pick up the tickets in person.

Have a pair of floor seats available for the August 21st Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA show. Tickets are in Section K Row 16 Seats 9&10. Great seats and are very close to the smaller stage in the middle of the floor (at the end of the ramp). Selling for $400 for the pair (that's what I paid with fees, etc. through Ticketmaster). I can no longer make it. So would like to see if someone else wants to go.

Hi I have one floor seat ticket for the concert at the Levi stadium in Santa Clara in September 3rd. It is field 23 row 25. I am looking for 2 tickets and do not care where they are, I would like to exchange mine preferably but can also sell.

Posting this here as well as the Rose Bowl thread:

I have (1) ticket to sell for Saturday, August 20th at the Rose Bowl. My fiancé can't go - would love to help someone here rock out! Awesome seat; floor section JA, 6th row. Will sell for what I paid; $200.

Hi! My sister and I bought tickets for Rose Bowl Sun 21st and we can't go, so we are selling them

- Two tickets: floor-P Row 17 seats 19/20

- Two tickets: floor-P Row 10 seats 7/8

Same price that we paid $200 each

Call or text 314 5609436

I've got 2 tickets to the show on Saturday in Santa Clara ("San Francisco" show) at Levi's Stadium in

Section 202.

Couldn't find anyone else to come with so I'm looking to at least break even, got them for 175 each.

PM me if you're interested!