✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Exchange Thread 2016 North America

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay Indianapolis - Lower Level - Awesome Seats! 7/20 Below Face Value - $180

PM me now if interested.

I'm selling a pair of Coldplay tickets for Banker's Life Fieldhouse on 7/20/16.

Sec 15, row 11. Awesome seats! Face value (plus fees) was $200 each. Asking only $180 per ticket, or best offer.

Attached is the view from row 10 (empty stadium photo), and row 9 (Pacer's game photo).

The stage will be at the opposite end, with a walkway extending to mid court, which means a fantastic view for the entire concert!!

If you wish to pay cash, I can meet you on the north side of Indy, 96th & Allisonville area. Or, I also accept paypal (add 3% to price for paypal fees), and I can transfer them online to your ticketmaster account.

Hey everyone,

I ended up with two extra pairs of tickets that I don't need.

Bankers Life Fieldhouse - 7/20, section 15, row 17, seats 19 and 20

Scottrade Center - 7/21, section 105 row D, seats 7 and 8.

I'm willing to sell them for $200 per pair, because I would really like to get rid of them and at least get something back :).

I'm still going to both of these shows, so I can either give these ones to you in person before the show or we can work something else out. Let me know!

Selling a ticket for 7/16 at MetLife. Section 13, Row 19. Please let me know if you want it! I found a better seat and jumped on it, so I really don't want to an up with an extra ticket and take away someones chance at seeing the show.

Hello fellow members!

Because of a conflicting work schedule, I am selling two tickets for Sunday August, 21 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA. I'm trying to get back the amount I originally spent which is why they are listed at $170 each. They are located in Section 9, Isle H, Row 7, Seats 109 - 110. Also, these tickets are in hardcopy format, so you can cherish the memories made!! I've included the StubHub link below, and please contact me if you have additional questions.

Cheers!

https://www.stubhub.com/coldplay-tickets-coldplay-pasadena-rose-bowl-8-21-2016/event/9514914/?mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&sType=BLENDED&sort=row+asc&sid=1778051&byo=1&ticket_id=1206106095&ticketRank=5&byo_qty=1

***Update 08/07/16 Tickets Sold!***

I have a single ticket for Chicago Sat 23rd on the floor.

Section C5 row 2. Should be great seats. No section directly in front of you so should be great views of the main stage and also the B stage.

Only selling as we (wife, son and I) ended up getting some tickets in A2 this past week and the other tickets we had have already sold.

Will sell for Face value $177. I am not charging TM fees or postage.

Can meet in Chicago during day Saturday or at Soldier Field for cash or can mail priority before Tuesday. You would need to pay $15 extra for shipping and paypal fees if you are not in Chicago to make sure they get there on time (would mail by the end of day Tuesday)

Message me.

Looking for one ticket (section 207 row 22 preferably) or 3 side-by-side tickets for Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA. Please let me know if you are selling or if you know anyone who may be doing so. Thanks!

Hi,

I have two great tickets available for 7/30/16 at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro Mass for less then face value ($200.00 each) $150 each!!!. They are in lower section 132. These are hard tickets in my possession. Anyone interested please let me know! Thanks

Hi,

I have two great tickets available for 7/30/16 at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro Mass for less then face value ($200.00 each). Selling for $150 each!!! They are in lower section 132. These are hard tickets in my possession. Anyone interested please let me know! Thanks

Saturday 7/23 Chicago Great Seats Face Value

I have two great seats for sale for Chicago on Saturday - Sect. 111, Row 3, Seats 6 & 7.

Selling them for face value - $194 each. Electronic tickets.

Message me if interested.

Looking for a single ticket for any of the LA shows

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Coldplaying mobile app

Hi VIVA.42,

Because of a conflicting work schedule, I have two hardcopy format tickets for Sunday August 21st at the Rose Bowl. They are in Section 9-H, Row 7, Seat 109 or 110. I have them listed on Stub Hub for the price I paid for them. I've included the link below if you are interested.

https://www.stubhub.com/coldplay-tickets-coldplay-pasadena-rose-bowl-8-21-2016/event/9514914/?mbox=1&rS=0&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&sType=BLENDED&sort=row+asc&sid=1778051&byo=1&ticket_id=1206106095&ticketRank=5&byo_qty=1

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

***Update 08/07/16 Tickets have been sold!***

LOOKING FOR (2) FLOOR TICKETS TO PHILLY SHOW!

My brother and I are really trying to go to the concert, as we've never seen Coldplay live yet!! If we are able to go it would be the opportunity of a lifetime haha. If someone is selling floor tickets in either F2,3,4,8 or 9 that would be the best deal ever! Thanks everyone!!

- Jake ... [email protected] / 856-577-3421 feel free to contact me either way!

M

LOOKING FOR (2) FLOOR TICKETS TO PHILLY SHOW!

My brother and I are really trying to go to the concert, as we've never seen Coldplay live yet!! If we are able to go it would be the opportunity of a lifetime haha. If someone is selling floor tickets in either F2,3,4,8 or 9 that would be the best deal ever! Thanks everyone!!

- Jake ... [email protected] / 856-577-3421 feel free to contact me either way!

Hi Jake... may I suggest you check Ticketmaster religiously between now and then, you will likely score some really good field seats when production loads in the show and sets the chairs. At MetLife Stadium they released a ton of good seats along the catwalk, B-stage, and even very close to the main stage. There was a major change to the seating chart last minute which also led to more seats becoming available. Cheers!

M

Hi Jake... may I suggest you check Ticketmaster religiously between now and then, you will likely score some really good field seats when production loads in the show and sets the chairs. At MetLife Stadium they released a ton of good seats along the catwalk, B-stage, and even very close to the main stage. There was a major change to the seating chart last minute which also led to more seats becoming available. Cheers!

Oh wow, that's great advice!! I will definitely stay on top of Ticketmaster! I also wonder if I'll see a lot of people selling tickets this week who either no longer want to go or have finally realized they won't get the absurd asking prices they've listed on Craigslist? (saw one guy selling a 200 level ticket for over $600!! Crazy!)

Oh wow, that's great advice!! I will definitely stay on top of Ticketmaster! I also wonder if I'll see a lot of people selling tickets this week who either no longer want to go or have finally realized they won't get the absurd asking prices they've listed on Craigslist? (saw one guy selling a 200 level ticket for over $600!! Crazy!)

As in, two days or a day before the show. Like a final "ticket sale frenzy" where maybe I can score a great deal

i've seen some people posting about tickets for sale on the FB page for the event, too. i don't know if their prices are face value or not, but you could check there :P

As in, two days or a day before the show. Like a final "ticket sale frenzy" where maybe I can score a great deal

Yeah, a couple days before up to the day of! Be careful with Craigslist... I work at the Verizon Center in DC and we see a tonnnn of counterfeit tickets for big shows. And they are all bought off Craigslist bc you have no recourse like you do with StubHub. Trust me on the last minute seats, don't panic ;)