✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello everyone!

Hedwig

Hey! I am a new member. :) I am probably younger than most people here,I am almost 19 years old.When I was younger I only listened to the Coldplay songs they played on the radio and I remember I liked them but I was not a big fan like I am now.The last 2 years of my life I discovered I had a passion for music and I started listening to many different genres and started searching for songs I liked and stopped listening to only what's on the radio.I got to admit I only knew about 6-7 songs of Coldplay before but now I've went back and listened to all their old songs and b-sides and also their new ones and seen many interviews and I got to say that this is an amazing band and currently my favourite one(Muse is a close second but for me Coldplay is first because they put so much emotion in their music and they seem really humble and sweet). I wish I will get the chance to see them live someday. Thanks for letting me join your community!

• Like 6

Guest diogo_sg

Hi Hedwig! Welcome to Coldplaying! It's great that you started listening to more diverse music genres and started loving Coldplay. The same thing happened to me a few years back ;)

Hi Hedwig! Welcome to Coldplaying! It's great that you started listening to more diverse music genres and started loving Coldplay. The same thing happened to me a few years back ;)

Thank you! :)

Hi Hedwig! I have a question, are you also a fan of Harry Potter (due to your username)?

Yes! I've been a Harry Potter fan for many many years! :)

• Like 1

Hey! I am a new member. :) I am probably younger than most people here,I am almost 19 years old.When I was younger I only listened to the Coldplay songs they played on the radio and I remember I liked them but I was not a big fan like I am now.The last 2 years of my life I discovered I had a passion for music and I started listening to many different genres and started searching for songs I liked and stopped listening to only what's on the radio.I got to admit I only knew about 6-7 songs of Coldplay before but now I've went back and listened to all their old songs and b-sides and also their new ones and seen many interviews and I got to say that this is an amazing band and currently my favourite one(Muse is a close second but for me Coldplay is first because they put so much emotion in their music and they seem really humble and sweet). I wish I will get the chance to see them live someday. Thanks for letting me join your community!

Welcome ! Nice story, enjoy your stay and have much fun in the next few years !

• Like 1

Hello Hedwig!

For me it was similar with coldplay, I kind of liked a few songs I knew, but some day for some reason I totally fell in love with them!

Haha you're older than me, I'm 16 ;)

Enjoy your stay on Coldplaying! :)

That's great,I am glad that other young people love them too! :) Haha,I guess it just happens without a warning!

Thank you! :)

Welcome ! Nice story, enjoy your stay and have much fun in the next few years !

Thank you! :) You've all been really nice!

• Like 2

Welcome in the Coldplaying community @Hedwig ! Funny, I was also 19 when I discovered Coldplay, and it also came along with a greater interest in contemporary music :D By the way I play Quidditch :)

That's nice! :) For me it came along with a greater interest in music in general. I like many genres of music and random songs,and I appreciate even the ones I don't like now xD I am still waiting for my Hogwarts letter! :( What position do you play in Quidditch? :P

Welcome :blush: Same things happened to me. I wish I can meet them someday.
Thank you! I really doubt that they will ever come to my country for a concert,they might come for holidays though :P I still hope that I will see them someday,and if they don't come to me I will come to them,since I would love to travel ;) Hope you will get to see them soon! :)

That's nice! :) For me it came along with a greater interest in music in general. I like many genres of music and random songs,and I appreciate even the ones I don't like now xD I am still waiting for my Hogwarts letter! :( What position do you play in Quidditch? :P

Thank you! I really doubt that they will ever come to my country for a concert,they might come for holidays though :P I still hope that I will see them someday,and if they don't come to me I will come to them,since I would love to travel ;) Hope you will get to see them soon! :)

We take turns because we are only a small team, but most of the times I find myself playing as Chaser :)

We take turns because we are only a small team, but most of the times I find myself playing as Chaser :)

That's great,what house do you play for? I think I'd be a Seeker,although there is so much pressure in that position.So maybe I would be a spectator :P Invite me to your next game!

Well,nice to meet you! :D So I guess you've had the chance to see Coldplay?

Nice to meet you too. Actually I have only seen Coldplay once and very recently - when they played a short set in NYC for the Today Show exactly two weeks ago :)

• Like 1

Nice to meet you too. Actually I have only seen Coldplay once and very recently - when they played a short set in NYC for the Today Show exactly two weeks ago :)

Was it that one when it was really early in the morning and it was raining? I saw a video a few days ago on youtube! I hope you had fun :)

Was it that one when it was really early in the morning and it was raining? I saw a video a few days ago on youtube! I hope you had fun :)

Yeah, that's the one ! At least I had a very good view and got very close to the band. Despite the circumstances it was certainly fun ! :D

Yeah, that's the one ! At least I had a very good view and got very close to the band. Despite the circumstances it was certainly fun ! :D

It seemed great,glad someone uploaded it on youtube for me to see too. Hope you get the chance to see them again soon :)

It seemed great,glad someone uploaded it on youtube for me to see too. Hope you get the chance to see them again soon :)

Thanks !

I know you saw jbarry's video, but I also recorded the entire show from a slightly different perspective and put it on Youtube. Maybe you're interested:

:)

Thanks !

I know you saw jbarry's video, but I also recorded the entire show from a slightly different perspective and put it on Youtube. Maybe you're interested:

:)

Thank you,I will definitely watch them later(because the show is long and I don't have the time now).I love watching videos like these,it feels like I am at the shows with them.

• Like 1