✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Loving Coldplay is....

AbsintheFairey

• 2 months later...

I was about to post in here, then I got embarassingly sentimental and killed my post HAHAH.

Let's just break it down into this:

being able to listen to Midnight and watching the sun rise, sitting down comfortably and just quietly singing along, being temporarily lost in a blissful moment of tranquillity without having daily responsibilities troubling your thoughts.

• Like 4

...is having a collection of songs at your hand that will always fix you when you try your best but you don't succeed, that will cure you when it is by your side, that is with you wherever you go, and - no matter how terrible your surroundings are - that is a refuge, somewhere you can go.

• Like 7

Loving Coldplay is spending hours and hours watching their videos and listening to their fantastic music.

Loving Coldplay is going to an incredible concert and after that remember the moment every single day of your life.

Loving Coldplay is dreaming of seeing again on live someday, somehow!

Loving Coldplay is coming here to share my passion with other fans like me (sometimes people see me as a weirdo when I say I love CP so much, but when I come here it feels like home, you guys are awesome :wacko:)

And the most important thing: loving Coldplay is having a special way of life. This is not only about music. Coldplay is love, friendship, kindness, peace, hope... hope in the darkest times. Hope in this world so cruel. So thanks Coldplay for giving us this blessed gift. Thanks for giving us something to believe in :happy:

• Like 7

Loving Coldplay is spending hours and hours watching their videos and listening to their fantastic music.

Loving Coldplay is going to an incredible concert and after that remember the moment every single day of your life.

Loving Coldplay is dreaming of seeing again on live someday, somehow!

Loving Coldplay is coming here to share my passion with other fans like me (sometimes people see me as a weirdo when I say I love CP so much, but when I come here it feels like home, you guys are awesome :wacko:)

And the most important thing: loving Coldplay is having a special way of life. This is not only about music. Coldplay is love, friendship, kindness, peace, hope... hope in the darkest times. Hope in this world so cruel. So thanks Coldplay for giving us this blessed gift. Thanks for giving us something to believe in :happy:

I wish Coldplay knew what a HUGE impact they have on our lives and way of thinking. Chris always talks about how they only get to read the bad things and that makes me sad. They made me a so much happier and overall better person and bring so many awesome people together. That's why theyre unlike any other band. There's this Magic about them that makes you look at everything differently. They're such a huge inspiration to me.

• Like 5

I wish Coldplay knew what a HUGE impact they have on our lives and way of thinking. Chris always talks about how they only get to read the bad things and that makes me sad. They made me a so much happier and overall better person and bring so many awesome people together. That's why theyre unlike any other band. There's this Magic about them that makes you look at everything differently. They're such a huge inspiration to me.

Same, I wish they could see how passionate their fans are. I wonder if they know this site/app exists.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 4

They do know about the site for sure but not sure if they know about the app. I only learned about it from you lol :P :} <3

Can you imagine they visiting this website from time to time?? :rolleyes2: Just the thought of they reading our messages... I could die right now lol :laugh4:

• Like 4