✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How you feel today?

Danilo

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, finally you decided to leave... I'm sure next year will be too much better! What kind of job are you finding? Good luck!!

It seems that my film is going pretty well. The screenplay is almost finished and the director is getting contacts with some distributor company and tv's...

Thanks! A bad choice of course teamed with circumstances in flat meant starting again seemed best choice. I don't know what job I'll get, anywhere that'll have me.

Wow distributor companies that's so cool! We may see your name scrolling up screen in credits? :stunned:

Hey, Gaby!!

Yeah, I'm working with some mates preparing a film... I hope we can get some contract with a distributor company.

What's it all about? Huuuum, difficult answer... Basically it's about a girl who is in coma and visit diffent weird places and meet some relatives who try to help her. It sounds weird but it's interesting...

I'm one of the producers, well, production assistant exactly... You know, organization and such...

I hope you're right. The cinema industry is so difficult and getting success would be fantastic. Thanks for the support!! :D

And how are you? Some plan for the weekend?

I hope so... :( :(

I'll go with some friend, well, they're special too... in other way, of course :P But one of them meet an argentinean boy the last week and she is still drooling... I wanna see him too! :sneaky:

I see that you also have something with the argentinian guys? :wink3:

I love when they say: 'no seas boluuuuuda'... Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Well, I'll try to go and put a review of the guy (as if he was a gig :rolleyes:)...