✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-05-24] Chris Martin Interview on NRJ

To mark the Coldplay concert in Nice, the singer will be on May 24 interview on NRJ at 6:30, 7:30 ET 8:30!

media.nrj.fr%2F436x327%2F2016%2F05%2Fchris-martin-de-coldplay-en-interview-exceptionnelle-sur-nrj-_2395.jpg?w=436&h=327

Warning event for all fans of Coldplay! Chris Martin will be exceptional interview on NRJ on May 24! A special date since the group will be the same tonight in concert at the Stade Charles Ehrmann with NRJ!

After setting fire to the Latin American scene, Coldplay will begin next week the European leg of her tour with a first date in France before flying to Spain and England.

What is the future Coldplay?

During this special interview on NRJ, Chris Martin is expected to discuss the future of Coldplay. The singer recently questioned the future of the group in an interview with the British press.

"I'll be surprised if there was another conventional album of Coldplay. I feel that is exactly where we should be. I always think that I said it two years ago, I feel that this is the chapter of something that closes. I stand by what I said, "explained the singer with Zane Lowe. What is the future Coldplay? Reply May 24 next at 6:30, 7:30 ET 8:30 on NRJ!

Details here: http://www.nrj.fr/artistes/coldplay/actus/chris-martin-de-coldplay-en-interview-exceptionnelle-sur-nrj-338287

• Like 3

I'm very curious what he's all gonna say about Coldplay's future. I'm looking forward to this interview !

I'm not lol, in each single interview he's asked the question he either says "we're living the moment, I'm happy to be here" or something that makes us feel worried and sad. Anyways, I'm glad he's doing interviews so we don't have to wait too long between tour legs to hear some news.

• Like 3

in each single interview he's asked the question he either says "we're living the moment, I'm happy to be here" or something that makes us feel worried and sad.

You're right. I actually am worried about their future.

If you ask me, they have to take a break or whatever is needed to let the band live forever !

• Like 1

I'm happy that he's always taking part to do interviews between shows. It's interesting to hear his stories whether it's about his future, blessings or anything in general. Basically, it's always good to hear his voice and speak. :nice:

• Like 1

I'm happy that he's always taking part to do interviews between shows. It's interesting to hear his stories whether it's about his future, blessings or anything in general. Basically, it's always good to hear his voice and speak. :nice:

Agree about hearing to Chris, but I will be glad if these kind of interviews were with all the members. I am a bit exhausted to see that C is on every single thing.

I want also to know the point of view of J, G and my W.

However, I will not lose this inter.

Norys

• Like 2