✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

June 18 Wembley- When to queue?

I have general unreserved/pitch standing tickets for June 18th at Wembley. Not sure which zone this would be in. This is my first gig at Wembley so trying to figure out when to start queueing to be front of stage. I know I can't make the barrier as I can't see myself camping from 7 am! But realistically how early does one have to start queuing in order to stand in the first few rows? Also, are there any meet ups at venue being arranged? I am going on my own. Ta!

• Like 1

I am in much the same situation. Would be great to meet a few others to enjoy the gig with but not sure about getting there @ 7am!

Yes esp since I haven't heard of either of the support acts! Is this your first Coldplay gig?

I am in much the same situation. Would be great to meet a few others to enjoy the gig with but not sure about getting there @ 7am!

Yes esp since I haven't heard of either of the support acts! Is this your first Coldplay gig?

• 2 weeks later...

To be at the very front you'd need to get there around 6-9am? If you just want to be in the first few rows then queueing before lunch would be recommended. Are there early entry tickets for Wembley? Those people would already take up the popular spots e.g. front row along the catwalk.

I think queueing will be most competitive for the first show but by the last one you can probably rock up a 2-3 hours later than the times mentioned above and you'd still secure a really good spot.

Cheers Mince Pies for the info. I shall try and make it for lunch time with a bit of luck, pray the heavens don't open up! I didn't see any early entry ticket options on the ticketing sites for Coldplay. Do the general tickets have any such options? Good luck queueing Clodagh!

Ive seen them a few times now, from the front and back. The good thing about Coldplay is if your at the front or back you're still going to have an amazing time! Sitting or standing everyone will have a good view because they play both ends of the stadium. Even if you're stood at the back, they play there too!

I am very excited for this show, and am going with a few of my other friends who aren't as massive fans as I am so they won't be keen on getting there super early. If we got there for around 5-6pm could we still secure a good spot? i.e. Not front rows but maybe near the B stage?

I'm surprised there are no meet ups planned. If you have a chance to be at the front of such a massive gig then get there very early so yeah about 7am maybe. I'd worry about how I'd go to the loo though lol. I wish I had that option of being close. I'm already disappointed at knowing the boys will be tiny dots in the distance for me.

I'm going to the Wembley 18th June gig too but have a reserved seat. As gates open at 5pm I may try get there for 3pm latest, but to be honest I may get there a lot earlier depending on when I'm free after getting my self ready - food, hair, makeup etc. It would be a shame to waste the day away somewhere that isn't at the venue x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Hey everyone .. new here!

I'm going to the Sunday gig with my family and we have unreserved seats. I'm looking to get there and secure the seats for my kids (aged 8 and 10) and wife and they will join later. What time would you say I should get there in order to get some good seats on the lower tier? The doors open 16:30 but don't want to turn up too early ... or too late!

Any help appreciated!

Hey everyone ! New on the forum! I'm French and I'm going to Wembley for the concert tomorrow !

Is there any French people who will queue tomorrow soon in the morning? I am disappointed because I have two tickets that I have to pick up at the box office but while I'm at the tickets office I don't know where my friends can queue because on my email order I have no Information about the turnstile...

Any help please...

• Like 1

I'm surprised there are no meet ups planned.

Me too tbh.

No idea when is a good time but I am gonna try to be there from about midday.

If anyone wants someone to queue with, PM me beforehand :)

I have general unreserved/pitch standing tickets for June 18th at Wembley. Not sure which zone this would be in. This is my first gig at Wembley so trying to figure out when to start queueing to be front of stage. I know I can't make the barrier as I can't see myself camping from 7 am! But realistically how early does one have to start queuing in order to stand in the first few rows? Also, are there any meet ups at venue being arranged? I am going on my own. Ta!

Hi Coldplayer, your ticket is unreserved so if you desperately wanna be at the front of the stage then you should be queuing now really, on Wednesday the pitch was full at about 7pm and Coldplay not on till about 8:30. Have a fab time x