✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New XYLOBANDS working anyone ?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I joined they first concert in singapore few days ago. unfortunately my xyloband didn't work that moment! the choosen one! hahaha...

so, back home, my husband unassembly the band and check the batteries. one battery is off :'(

I joined they first concert in singapore few days ago. unfortunately my xyloband didn't work that moment! the choosen one! hahaha...

so, back home, my husband unassembly the band and check the batteries. one battery is off :'(

Oh, I'm so sorry! Hope you enjoyed the show anyway!

Got mine 2 days ago in their first concert here in the Philippines. Now I'm trying to figure out how to revive my xylo that will sync in the music. I need a captain in electronics, I have a little knowledge but all I can do is in LED mode only *sobs*

I can't upload my video sorry T___T

i was there too! it was amazing!

actually one of my friend's xyloband also didn't work, but he finally got a replacement his xyloband with the working one from a staff on the gate, and the staff didn't ask for the broken one so he got two xylobands.

and a random guy next to me also had a broken xyloband and i told him that he could change his xyloband at the gate and he got the working one :D