✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Linus

Over the past few weeks I've noticed I keep getting logged out when browsing the forums. Anyone else got this problem? And does anyone know how to fix this?

*using Google Chrome

Yes - I think it was on Thursday night - the app just hung on the coldplaying motif as if it was going to load but never did. I reinstalled the app and it worked on Friday morning, but I do keep being logged out about once or twice a day.

• Administrators
Over the past few weeks I've noticed I keep getting logged out when browsing the forums. Anyone else got this problem? And does anyone know how to fix this?

*using Google Chrome

That's been happening to me too, not as often as it was though. We are working on redesigning and optimising the blog so once I'm done that I will move on to the forums. The app on the other hand is out of my control. It is hosted on Tapatalk's servers which are not the best sometimes.

• Like 1

That's been happening to me too, not as often as it was though. We are working on redesigning and optimising the blog so once I'm done that I will move on to the forums. The app on the other hand is out of my control. It is hosted on Tapatalk's servers which are not the best sometimes.

It's a brilliant app - scuse the moaning. I do love the way it's organised [emoji87] [emoji122]

I hate and love Tapatalk at the same time... I can't post a picture without having a Tapatalk account, but when I have it, app stops sending me notifications... And if I follow someone on Coldplaying, the app doesn't show that in my profile.

• Like 1