Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coldplay lyrics game

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 236.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • An empty house is not  a home    Wait a minute... ._.

  • The Jordanator
    The Jordanator

    Well done @Divutian you won the game ? There is no other Coldplay song with the word ‘amazing’ in the lyrics. I think.

  • doesn't mean im lost!   (i used the exclamation mark)

Posted Images

Oh I want something just like this

All I can think about is you

Those who are dead are not dead

The lights go out and I can't be saved

And I could write a song a hundred miles long

I came along I wrote a song for you

For some reason I can't explain, I know Saint Peter won't call my name.

When you lose something you can't replace

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

So you can hurt, hurt me bad

  • 2 weeks later...

I'll carry your world and all your HURT

And we live in a beautiful WORLD

  • Author

We never change, do we?

We never change, do we?

And oh no, I never meant to do you harm

  • 2 weeks later...
And oh no, I never meant to do you harm

But you never even see me, do you?

And when all you want is friends I'll see you soon

All your friends they ride into the sunset

But she said where d’you wanna go?

How much you wanna risk?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.