Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coldplay lyrics game

Featured Replies

Oh, take me back to the start

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 236.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • An empty house is not  a home    Wait a minute... ._.

  • The Jordanator
    The Jordanator

    Well done @Divutian you won the game ? There is no other Coldplay song with the word ‘amazing’ in the lyrics. I think.

  • doesn't mean im lost!   (i used the exclamation mark)

Posted Images

I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song

I wrote a *song* for you..

My song is love

Don't let it break your heart

In your eyes I drifted away

I ran away from you, that's all I ever do

Your guess is as good as mine

Earth angel, earth angel

Will you be mine?

Earth angel, earth angel

Will you be mine?

...earth? There's no word like earth in the lyrics I quoted earlier...

...earth? There's no word like earth in the lyrics I quoted earlier...

Sorry, I underlined the wrong word.

Earth angel, earth angel

Will you be mine?

Sorry, I underlined the wrong word.

Earth angel, earth angel

Will you be mine?

No need to apologize. I should have read your post more carefully! I'm sorry for the mishap...

You're a sky full of STARS

And you're ALWAYS in my head

Into life I've just been spoken with a head full, a head full of dreams

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.